Thread: How an addicted new player became a former player in one month ...

Default How an addicted new player became a former player in one month ...

I know this game has been around for a while, and perhaps I should have known more about it before I started playing. Nonetheless, I installed it, began building my castle, and read every page in the help section while my territory developed. I joined a small alliance for some partnership and assistance, and found myself checking the app constantly. Within a week I purchased my first CP, and I was on my way.

But Kingdom Conquest is a harsh game for beginners, and the learning curve is incredibly steep.

I don't know why it happened, but after my second week of playing, I was selected as Alliance Lord with no idea how to run an alliance, nor how to properly defend myself. A larger alliance quickly took note of me, and overran my castle with 20,000+ lvl 80 troops. So, now I'm a subsidiary of an alliance that owns 300+ towers, including every tower remotely near me. I highest lvl tower my alliance currently has is 3, and so there are no new dungeons anywhere on my horizon, no new units, no hope of winning.

So there it is: In one month I went from an addicted player to a former player.
    I know the subsidiary issue has been around a long time, and it is much to SEGA's detriment that they have decided not to devise a way for subsidiaries to regain independence. It is absolutely unfair to new players, and to those who join a server some time after it has opened.

One thing I'm grateful for is finding this all out in the first month, as opposed to the second or third, after much more money had been spent.

So long and thanks for all the Sahagin.
    -Gojira

There is a way to become unsub just have someone retake your city merge with there alliance then ask them to leave there alliance. Bam your free

hi gorija,
    i know ur feeling & every1 here also been through ur situation b4.
    fyi:it never bad been a sub cos u has alot benefit too.
    try steal any tower from other alliance and u can enjoy the reward of crystal from the total tower that parent alliance own.
    just prepare urself n lvl up ur main prepare for season 2.
    try communicate with other sub about mob build.

If you become a SUB, after 24 hours you request to join the new alliance as a memeber, this gives u access to all of their resoruce bonus + towers

its actually better to be subbed by a high lvl alliance if you can join them

300+ towers = 500% crystal+Exp bonus in disbatch.

As long as they dont kill your forts like mean s. you are good to go

The Alliance I'm subbed to is one of the top three on my server. It has only two members and over 300 subsidiaries, which means that two players reap the benefits of 300+ players without threat. Ever. And quite seriously, they possess every tower I've found so far in my quandrant, except a debris tower, and a level 6 tower I'm not prepared for, but encircled early. My only hope is to get another alliance to 'liberate me.' Meh.
    Any game where two players can reap the rewards of 300+ has a fundamental flaw. Great that I get extra crystals, but I'll likely have to wait until the next season to see any dungeon above Ruination. Oh, and there are seasons? Where's that in the help section? Again, I know it's a deep game. I get it. But make the learning curve and price too steep and players like me will find other games to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Gojira_70 View Post
    I know this game has been around for a while, and perhaps I should have known more about it before I started playing. Nonetheless, I installed it, began building my castle, and read every page in the help section while my territory developed. I joined a small alliance for some partnership and assistance, and found myself checking the app constantly. Within a week I purchased my first CP, and I was on my way.

But Kingdom Conquest is a harsh game for beginners, and the learning curve is incredibly steep.

I don't know why it happened, but after my second week of playing, I was selected as Alliance Lord with no idea how to run an alliance, nor how to properly defend myself. A larger alliance quickly took note of me, and overran my castle with 20,000+ lvl 80 troops. So, now I'm a subsidiary of an alliance that owns 300+ towers, including every tower remotely near me. I highest lvl tower my alliance currently has is 3, and so there are no new dungeons anywhere on my horizon, no new units, no hope of winning.

So there it is: In one month I went from an addicted player to a former player.
    I know the subsidiary issue has been around a long time, and it is much to SEGA's detriment that they have decided not to devise a way for subsidiaries to regain independence. It is absolutely unfair to new players, and to those who join a server some time after it has opened.

One thing I'm grateful for is finding this all out in the first month, as opposed to the second or third, after much more money had been spent.

So long and thanks for all the Sahagin.
    -Gojira
    you have to get use to the fact that only a few people can win.
    but also note that this is a game where there're lots to do even if you can't win. also, build up your army and experiences and you'll be ready for the next season.

you'll be surprised how quickly the balance of power can shift in this game. an alliance like that can get completely overthrown over one night.