Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will there be a Super-Sonic end of game boss or something more original?

Monsters University - Complaining incessantly

Conidering Sonic goes super/some other form in almost every game I highly doubt it. Especially not in a sequel to the originals.

By the way, isn't Super Sonic optional in these games?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJMoore25 View Post
    Make the moron go away, Mommy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. BaconStein View Post
    I like how damsels in distress are now a Mario innovation, too. Watch out Brothers Grimm, you're plagiarizing on work from centuries ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by HayleyChaotix View Post
    Conidering Sonic goes super/some other form in almost every game I highly doubt it. Especially not in a sequel to the originals.

By the way, isn't Super Sonic optional in these games?
    Yes: In Sonic 2 onward, Super Sonic is indeed an optional bonus during the main game.

However, Sonic & Knuckles was the first game to have a "Super Sonic final boss". If you didn't have all the Chaos Emeralds by the end of Death Egg Zone, the game would end and give you the bad ending. But if you did have all the Chaos Emeralds, the game would proceed to Doomsday Zone.

Yeah, it looks tedious. And it kinda was. But we loved it, and it was infinitely more fun than Time Eater.

(This video has Hyper Sonic instead of Super Sonic, which you can get in the Sonic 3 & Knuckles version. I never could finish the Sonic & Knuckles special stages, so I never got Hyper Sonic... but getting Super Sonic is good enough for Doomsday Zone.)
    Member of the Tailsfan Club (AKA the Fanboy Army of Death)
    Characterphile. Home console supporter. Continuity junkie. 2D fanboy.

Read my fanfic: Tails Alone (Parts 1 and 2 Complete)

Quote Originally Posted by BaronGrackle View Post
    I never could finish the Sonic & Knuckles special stages, so I never got Hyper Sonic... but getting Super Sonic is good enough for Doomsday Zone.
    I know we ain't discussing this, but they are not all that hard to get em super emeralds. Im quite sure you can get them easly if you give it a few more try's! Not that it matter's much, but eitherways you do know you can repeat mushroom hill as many time's as it take's for you to get them super emeralds after you complete the main arc =). Just have to give it a few more shots! ^^

I would love to see something more creative. Like a super-form based on the Time Stones.

A man can dream, I guess...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12