Thread: Ripped off by Sega Digital

Default Ripped off by Sega Digital

So what the hell... I've been a loyal TotalWar Series player for many years. I can't find the CD-ROM for the original Medieval TW, and I went ahead and bought it for digital download for $15.

Sega has all the software rigged with activation keys and now, 12 hours later, still won't give me the activation key for my software.

Guess how many games I'll ever buy from them again...

Uh...have you checked your Spam folder?

A Brit with a slight TVTropes addiction who does Youtube Videos (YMMV on their quality).

E-Mail filters aren't very good at separating Spam from Activation Codes. As Internetakias said, check the Spam Folder if you haven't already.
    Likely the only person on the whole forum to have their face as their avatar.

Yes I too have been ripped off by Sega, I buy a lot of online download games most by the time you download (7.5 gigs) have your keys sent and using PayPal only makes it eaiser to verify.
    If i don not get a key soon I will be sending PayPal a charge back notice and request that Sega be suspened for selling online downloads with out install keys. This is just a hassel that should not be in place for downloaded games.

Send in a support ticket.

SEGA isn't going to be suspended, since they ALWAYS get these issues resolved.