Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crush3D bombs in sales

Default Crush3D bombs in sales

We really don't have anything to go by for Crush3D sales, but VgChartz is the closest we can get.
    http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Crush3D

The game sold about 10k, a Gamestop exclusive.

Not surprised at all. SEGA handled it awfully. I hate to take jabs at SEGA, but I mean come on! Delayed it on it's release date, then said nothing about it's actual release until someone asked it on Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Not surprised at all. SEGA handled it awfully. I hate to take jabs at SEGA, but I mean come on! Delayed it on it's release date, then said nothing about it's actual release until someone asked it on Twitter!
    The game was handled very poorly. The best move the developers made was making it one of the first eShop demos.

I actually considered buying it, however I did not enjoy the demo. Quite honestly, it didn't seem like a very good game. Until SEGA is back to a decent place budget-wise, I believe that they should stick to the money makers.

A new All-Stars Racing is a great start, as is Episode 2 of Sonic 4. A retail Sonic game and perhaps a Monkey Ball game will get us back.
    Official Number 1 Metal Sonic fan

Looking for 3DS/Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Noog09 View Post
    The game was handled very poorly. The best move the developers made was making it one of the first eShop demos.

I actually considered buying it, however I did not enjoy the demo. Quite honestly, it didn't seem like a very good game. Until SEGA is back to a decent place budget-wise, I believe that they should stick to the money makers.

A new All-Stars Racing is a great start, as is Episode 2 of Sonic 4. A retail Sonic game and perhaps a Monkey Ball game will get us back.
    It wasn't bad, but it was kinda boring. If I were to rate it I'd give it a 7.0.

A new Super Monkey Ball is being released soon...The only problem? It's for the Vita.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    It wasn't bad, but it was kinda boring. If I were to rate it I'd give it a 7.0.

A new Super Monkey Ball is being released soon...The only problem? It's for the Vita.
    Ew. It is a good way for SEGA to get money, though.

Whether they will admit it or not, the Vita is flopping. Uncharted Golden Abyss was supposed to be the game to make 3DS owners drive themselves insane, and I have played it, it stinks.
    Official Number 1 Metal Sonic fan

Looking for 3DS/Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

Default oh its great

responses very good! )

Wonder how the turnout on this, the crappier version of Generations, and Shinobi have been in real figures instead of vgchart's guesswork.

Hopefully low enough to either get SEGA to get the message about actual quality or to run them off the system entirely, ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Adventure 3 View Post
    Wonder how the turnout on this, the crappier version of Generations, and Shinobi have been in real figures instead of vgchart's guesswork.

Hopefully low enough to either get SEGA to get the message about actual quality or to run them off the system entirely, ^^
    *cough cough* Rhythm Thief *cough cough*

*cough* Fez rippof *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Master Emerald View Post
    *cough* Fez rippof *cough*
    lolno. If anything, Fez is a rip-off of Crush. Crush came out in like 2006.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast