Thread: Guardian Heroes for PC!

Default Guardian Heroes for PC!

I would really like to have this on the PC. I have the XBLA version, but I prefer to play games on my PC.

Since SEGA puts most of their other games on the PC as well, and Gunstar Heroes (another Treasure game) is available on the PC, why not?

A Steam version, with the achievments and controller support, would be awesome!

I advocated for porting Guardian Heroes for other systems on the "would you buy it on psn" thread. It would be great if this was on Steam, PSN, and iOS. Being stuck on xbox is silly and limits potential profits for SEGA.

However, we maybe barking up the wrong tree. Unless we can get the original Treasure team to do it, it is very unlikely that it will happen. SEGA isn't going to spend money on contracting a porting company with the current budget unless something drastic happened.

would really like to have this on the PC. I have the XBLA version, but I prefer to play games on my PC.

Since SEGA puts most of their other games on the PC as well, and Gunstar Heroes (another Treasure game) is available on the PC, why not?

A Steam version, with the achievments and controller support, would be awesome!
    yea i totally agree whit you wee need guardian heroes for pc others treasure games because treasure are cool

Treasure only rides the MS pony.

Quote Originally Posted by hologrand View Post
    There may actually be some truth to that. I fear that the only way for this to happen is if an actual porting company illegally ports the game and then settles the matter with SEGA afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by hologrand View Post
    well, Gunstar Heroes was released on the PC. All of SEGA's PC releases are for Windows, so its still a Microsoft product.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSea View Post
    well, Gunstar Heroes was released on the PC. All of SEGA's PC releases are for Windows, so its still a Microsoft product.
    Gunstar Heroes was also ported to PSN. This was originally a Sega Genesis game, not a PC game FYI.

What I was saying was... a few of Treasure's other games (Gunstar Heroes, Dynamite Headdy and Alien Soldier) are available on PC. So, if they made it to PC, Guardian Heroes could too. Its a Treasure game, and releasing it on Windows still counts as a Microsoft platform.

Yeah, they also had a few wii games, and ds releases as well. It seems like there just isn't enough reason for them to release it on other platforms becuase it may not sell well.