Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 131 to 140 of 140

Thread: Rumor: Google/Walmart leaks Wii U Price - $349.99 US DOLLARS

  1. #131
    Senior Member ShadowLegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The city of Lindblum
    Posts
    49,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoSaver View Post
    It was never a rumor, it was confirmed the day the Wii U was revealed.

    And I like how you bring up some dumb points such as Nintendo not putting in 1:1 motion. You do realize that the technology was very expensive back in the day right? Even in 2008, Nintendo said it was too expensive.

    By the way, DSi games are very small. There is no way you have only 15 Dsiware games on a 2GB internal system storage.
    Dude, lol...the Wii was announced as a 1:1 system. That was what it was always supposed to achieve, that was what people were expecting... yet it didn't until the end of its lifespan. That's just sad.

  2. #132
    Senior Member AutoSaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    22,416

    Default

    So, are you going to say to me "I'm Wrong" when the Wii U sells at $349.99?

  3. #133
    Senior Member ShadowLegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The city of Lindblum
    Posts
    49,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoSaver View Post
    So, are you going to say to me "I'm Wrong" when the Wii U sells at $349.99?
    Depending on the launch lineup, the Wii U may have a decent launch from Nintendo fans alone buying it, however, at $349.99, it will almost entirely be cutting out the casual audience who has become so important to Nintendo.

    The system may do okay at $349 but will not sell to Nintendo's expectations and certainly not enough to keep them afloat. So yeah, you'd be wrong to say the Wii U will be a hit a $350.

    $350 is more than you first had to pay for an Xbox 360, and the Xbox 360 was actually a next gen console...And even that system didn't really start gaining momentum at $400/$300.
    Last edited by ShadowLegend; 05-06-2012 at 10:22 AM.

  4. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    $350 LMAO. $350 for this and devs are already complaining that the ps3/360 are more powerful than the wii u.

  5. #135
    Senior Member Noog09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clesarie View Post
    $350 LMAO. $350 for this and devs are already complaining that the ps3/360 are more powerful than the wii u.
    Actually, wrong. Some devs. say that it is hard to get great graphics onto the controller as well, the system itself is highly capable of above the PS3/360.

    I think that price is justified. Perhaps it also comes with a Wiimote/Nuncheck and a game? What about that "find Mii" thing that was shown off last year? The hide and seek game?
    Official Number 1 Metal Sonic fan

    Looking for 3DS/Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

  6. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noog09 View Post
    Actually, wrong. Some devs. say that it is hard to get great graphics onto the controller as well, the system itself is highly capable of above the PS3/360.

    I think that price is justified. Perhaps it also comes with a Wiimote/Nuncheck and a game? What about that "find Mii" thing that was shown off last year? The hide and seek game?
    Believe what you want but if you wanna go hunting go to magicbox. Believe it was ubisoft who was saying the 360 is still more powerful than the wii u.

  7. #137
    Senior Member AutoSaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    22,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clesarie View Post
    Believe what you want but if you wanna go hunting go to magicbox. Believe it was ubisoft who was saying the 360 is still more powerful than the wii u.
    Please stop spouting false information. You know for a fact this isn't true and NOTHING can be worse than a 360. Even the cheapest cards available are more powerful than the 360.
    So, are you going to say to me "I'm Wrong" when the Wii U sells at $349.99?
    Depending on the launch lineup, the Wii U may have a decent launch from Nintendo fans alone buying it, however, at $349.99, it will almost entirely be cutting out the casual audience who has become so important to Nintendo.
    The system may do okay at $349 but will not sell to Nintendo's expectations and certainly not enough to keep them afloat. So yeah, you'd be wrong to say the Wii U will be a hit a $350.
    I was going to say, the launch might help the Wii U.

    What if it launches with New Super Mario Bros Mii and Wii ------? New Super Mario Bros is a system seller for the casuals.

  8. #138
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoSaver View Post
    Please stop spouting false information. You know for a fact this isn't true and NOTHING can be worse than a 360. Even the cheapest cards available are more powerful than the 360.
    So, are you going to say to me "I'm Wrong" when the Wii U sells at $349.99?
    Depending on the launch lineup, the Wii U may have a decent launch from Nintendo fans alone buying it, however, at $349.99, it will almost entirely be cutting out the casual audience who has become so important to Nintendo.

    I was going to say, the launch might help the Wii U.

    What if it launches with New Super Mario Bros Mii and Wii ------? New Super Mario Bros is a system seller for the casuals.
    www.the-magicbox.com

    Why would I lie about information posted online. Just keep going back on the days until you find excatly what im saying.

  9. #139
    Senior Member ShadowLegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The city of Lindblum
    Posts
    49,437

    Default

    What if it launches with New Super Mario Bros Mii and Wii ------? New Super Mario Bros is a system seller for the casuals.
    If you knew nothing about video games, would you buy your kid a Wii U for $350 for Super Mario Bros if you just bought them a 3DS for $170 for Super Mario Bros?

    At some point, parents are just going to say "just play and enjoy what you have," and they're not going to be persuaded by yet more Mario games.

  10. #140
    Senior Member AutoSaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    22,416

    Default

    At some point, parents are just going to say "just play and enjoy what you have," and they're not going to be persuaded by yet more Mario games.
    Don't underestimate the power of MARIO. :3

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •