Page 1 of 469 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi-official fire questions at SUMO and get vague responses thread...

SUMO Digital

Default Semi-official fire questions at SUMO and get vague responses thread...

Hello,

So we've had the forum name changed then I see, thanks Kellie

So.. I see Rex and co have been keeping you company, but I figured we'd do a proper thread, mostly as it's really, really hard to dig into all the current ones, especially with millions of lists of characters, music and random food stuffs spread all over the place.

Right now though, understand there are *MANY* things we can't talk about, confirm, deny, allude to or more. What we can talk about are things that are out there, maybe give you some background of how we got here - and hopefully have some fun doing it!

There are RULES though.

A. No requests for characters/levels! The Roster is locked, you're just spinning your wheels and we can't talk about it anyway! By all means make loads of other threads about this, but please keep them out of this one. They will be ignored

B. Be patient! We love to come and talk to you guys, but we are really rather busy, we'll do our best to field questions, but we have full time jobs making this game happen.

C. Be constructive! We don't mind criticism, but if it's not constructive we will happily spend ten minutes laughing at your foolishness before concocting a subtle but humourous revenge :P

D. We'll decide what we can talk about and answer! If you don't get an answer to something, it's likely as we can't talk about it at all, or can't talk about it *yet*.

Z. Have Fun! As the thread title suggests, you might not get a serious answer, but we'd prefer if we can all stay friends

There, easy as ABCDZ. 3, 2, 1, GO!

---
    S0L
    ---

Aaaand nao he's heer, too! (9 9)
    Zeh pawrty can officially aktuate.

1. Will the online interface be better this time around?
    2. Will DLC be better priced?

Is there any chance we can see some pictures of Gilius or Vyse? I was a bit sad that they were confirmed but most of the pictures for the game just featured Sonic, Knuckles, and Eggman.

If you cant though, I'm fine with that, just curious.

well I already asked most/all of my questions on the SSMB so I can't contribute much to this thread, but it's nice to see you back on the Sega Forums as well :3

Quote Originally Posted by 0LunarShadow View Post
    Who cares about challenges?! We can totally take on anything 'cause together we're the SEGA FORUMS!!!
    *cool pose*

Will the play different pieces of music in the tracks feature be returning? And this time, will be be able to play ANY of the songs we've unlocked in any track we like? In the first game you could only select from a few songs in each track and not play whatever song we had unlocked in any track we liked if that makes sense.

Firstly I never got to say this to your face (well, net wise!) but thank you so much for the fantastic job on the first game. It was truly a joy to play and I still give it a go every so often.

My question...hm. Animation wise, do you feel so far the characters are more lively than they were in SEGA Racing 1 or about the same? Is it difficult to strike a balance between doing something memorable and crazy but also true to the character, like Sonic surfing the roof of his car or spindashing in mid-air? Do the animations vary depending on the transformation because the change in vehicle means characters move differently in vehicles? And what is your faaaavourite animation from the characters so far?

...Okay, that's four. I'm so sorry. XD But it's under animation, so er, hopefully you can lump that into a not so winded reply! I just adored the animation work in the first game.

And good luck with work on the sequel! Not that you guys need it. =P
    Last edited by Blue Toad; 05-02-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Is there any chance we can see some pictures of Gilius or Vyse? I was a bit sad that they were confirmed but most of the pictures for the game just featured Sonic, Knuckles, and Eggman.

If you cant though, I'm fine with that, just curious.

Unless you meant screenshots focusing on Vyse or official artwork, it's pretty much what we have for now.
    Fnarf.

Which characters or tracks can we not specifically request? :0 Just curious. And remember 2 be SPECIFIC.
    "The world is made up of numbers! Do the math, and you'll find your desired solution." - Sho Minamimoto
    Gamertag: LunarShadow0 LEADER OF THE KARAKURA SUPERHEROES. TWEWY ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.

Has the "squash" move been removed or at least nerfed?

It was kind of overpowered and cheap on the first game, since the time it took you to recover from a squash, was enough for EVERY racer to pass you by.

I don't mind if you guys make it easier to connect this move, but in return please cut the wait time in half at least.
    http://forums.sega.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=117267&dateline=13371  96921

Page 1 of 469 123451151101 ... LastLast