133. During the time of it's release, it was the first good Sonic game in awhile.
yes its a good game
no i didint like it
134. Want some chocolate?
136:He super punches evil...IN THE FACE!
137. Has a great amount of replay value.
138. The cause of many hilarious flame wars.
139. Has enough blast processing to have game breaking speed runs.
-Signature with no originality goes here-
140. It introduced the gameplay style that made the series stop sucking...kinda...maybe...not really...meh.
140. Most enjoyable modern game.
141. Has the best trophy/achievement list.
142. It stacks even.
143. The storyline is great.
144. Unlike Colors/Generations it has a good amount of gameplay content.
145. Only modern game other than 06 to get DLC.
146. Japanese game cover looks more awesome.
147. The "crack" on the earth on the Japanese game cover can be seen in Mazuri night in the first platforming over barely visible lava.
148. The tone of the story was perfect for Sonic, and set the tone for more Sonic games in the future...you know, instead of taking itself seriously.