Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online announced

Quote Originally Posted by hologrand View Post
    So I guess that means it will be poorly optimized? Star Wars: The Old Republic was boring and I really hated the movement.
    Nah, it just means they share the same technological foundation, it doesn't mean they will be the same as far as gameplay are concerned. That would be like saying Bioshock is boring because The Last Remnant is, because they are both using the Unreal 3 engine.
    Signatures sucks, especially signature images. Which is why I have them off, so I never see the blasted things.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddo View Post
    Nah, it just means they share the same technological foundation, it doesn't mean they will be the same as far as gameplay are concerned. That would be like saying Bioshock is boring because The Last Remnant is, because they are both using the Unreal 3 engine.
    Unreal has had some good games come out from it so far, and some bad ones as well ( Punisher Warzone for PSN comes to mind ).
    I haven't seen anything good yet from the Hero engine so I am saying it is boring to me until proven otherwise. I hope the game does well, becuase I can see that people have generally high enthusiasm for this game and I don't want them to be let down. They have some really high expectations and standards to be met, so the dev's have their work cut out for them.

Concept art and screenshots have been released.

http://www.joystiq.com/screenshots/t...concept-art#/0

Doesn't look like Elder Scrolls at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12