Thread: New Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man!

Default New Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man!

Ladies and gentlemen, this appears to be the week of awesome movie trailers. Here;s the latest for The Amazing Spider-Man which made its debut on Apple Trailers earlier today. I can't wait to watch it on a big screen in 3D when I see The Avengers this weekend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Fqd-9Jl6KXY

I like the new guy but Tobey Maguire seemed to fit the role of an underdog better. But this movie looks great either way!

They should've shown more of this from the start. The snark Pete seems it have is nice, and the web-slinging looks like it was ripped outta the comic pages! Also, I know it's being released this summer, but it'd be epic if they went back and edited the labcoat on to all the shots of the Lizard, instead of him only having it for a few scenes.
    I'm excited to see this!
    11/20/11: The day the intelligence died. The Adventure Rapture. Over 20 threads. 1 day
    Big the Cat:Thou's threads may be locked,but the spirit roams free...

I don't like the looks of this... Too much eye candy, not enough substance. Game will probably be better if they're going that route.

2014: Year of the Android (again)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. BaconStein View Post
    I don't like the looks of this... Too much eye candy, not enough substance. Game will probably be better if they're going that route.
    They show you a lot of good bits of the movie to draw viewers in. Why would they bore you with narrative? Unless you're talking about all the CGI itself?

I mean the latest Avengers trailer has pretty much a bunch of CGI, too, with little substance. Only it had more live action scenes than ASM's.
    Last edited by Scrapbrained; 05-03-2012 at 06:17 PM.
    "You are under my power! Obey!"

Scrapbrain Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. BaconStein View Post
    I was kind of worried about that too, but I mean as Scrapbrained said trailers for movies like this are always big and flashy in order to get people excited. In addition, reading/listening to director Marc Webb's comments in interviews, it definitely sounds like there will be no shortage of substance to the plot.

This recent article on IGN has some great quotes from Webb that may put some of your concerns to rest. Check it out!

http://movies.ign.com/articles/122/1224230p1.html
    Last edited by NSS; 05-03-2012 at 10:46 PM.

this actually kinda looks i haven't been to the theater in a long time i might go see this.
    SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

my birth certificate is a licensed trademark of SEGA CORPORATION.