Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Cam Weber: "Wii U is ABSOLUTELY Next Gen, not stuck in between"

  1. #21
    Super Moderator Nuckles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    23,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyBlueDude View Post
    Yeah. Because us Halo fans are totally just getting excited and are loving Halo 4. No complaints or denying purchase... oh wait...

    >looks at Bungie.net and Halo.xbox.com.

    Nope. You're wrong Nuckles.
    Not sure how thats relevant to a comment referring to the industry as a whole, not just one game.

    Your kidding yourself if you think Halo 4 isn't going to sell incredibly well. It will. And you'll see when it's released in November.

  2. #22
    Senior Member SpongeAlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Castle That Never Was
    Posts
    23,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyBlueDude View Post
    Yeah. Because us Halo fans are totally just getting excited and are loving Halo 4. No complaints or denying purchase... oh wait...

    >looks at Bungie.net and Halo.xbox.com.

    Nope. You're wrong Nuckles.
    Internet hatred isn't relevant to how well a game will do in sales.
    http://chaosmaster8753.deviantart.com/
    http://chaosmaster8753.blogspot.com/

    FACT: Classic Sonic is Generations' equivalent of Werehog.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    8,436

    Default

    yea cuz internet ppl dont exist irl

  4. #24
    Senior Member SpongeAlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Castle That Never Was
    Posts
    23,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXTimelessXx View Post
    yea cuz internet ppl dont exist irl
    Then how come despite something like Call of Duty being a common hate target on the internet each new installment is a top seller?
    http://chaosmaster8753.deviantart.com/
    http://chaosmaster8753.blogspot.com/

    FACT: Classic Sonic is Generations' equivalent of Werehog.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Fiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The_Underworld
    Posts
    3,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeAlex View Post
    Then how come despite something like Call of Duty being a common hate target on the internet each new installment is a top seller?
    Some of it's fan idiots tend to cave into their lies about it's new mech's and online "gameplay."
    How they fixed over powered weapons and camping. New Maps (Which is a big one..)

    Basically, Treyarch and Activision are huge ******* trolls, and part of its community (Which is blind and ignorant) like to listen to them and spend their money on anything CoD.

    SIEG ZEON!
    Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Despair Enoshima View Post
    I'll get a PS4 when more Japanese games come out on it.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    8,436

    Default

    cod doesnt actually get tremendous hate in general. there's a gaming sub-culture that generally hates call of duty but most gamers are cool with it.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Anyone that cares about the gaming industry should probably hate Activision as a whole. I've personally grown tired of most gaming so I personally don't care but I can see another video game crash happening when there are only 3 major developers left.

  8. #28
    Senior Member ShadiWulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A Colorful Forest
    Posts
    42,858

    Default

    the only reason the industry is alive is because of activision and ubisoft, on one elses games are selling, well, besides madden of course lol

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    8,436

    Default

    NBA 2K is selling too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •