Thread: XSEED Bringing Ragnarok Odyssey To North America(By the guys that did Grandia series)

Default XSEED Bringing Ragnarok Odyssey To North America(By the guys that did Grandia series)

The PlayStation Vita is getting more RPG love later this year. XSEED announced it's publishing Ragnarok Odyssey in North America. It was released in Japan earlier this year already.
    “Ragnarok Odyssey is an amazing game that players have recognized through its position as one of the best-selling PS Vita titles in Japan,” said Ken Berry, Executive Vice President of XSEED Games.
    “To be able to offer this game, which has been the most requested title by our fans for some time now, is very rewarding and speaks to the level of quality we are committed to delivering to the players.”
    Ragnarok Odyssey is developed by Game Arts, the same studio that produced the Lunar and Grandia series.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...h-america.aspx

Here's a video from a few months back it really reminds me of Monster Hunter

I like this energy, so its ok with me," he said. "If I had to choose money or energy, I would choose energy. Nishigaki was never one to dwell on sales figures and once commented, If one person likes Illbleed, then to me, its a success.
    -Shinya Nishigaki (1962-2004)

Ooh I had my eye on this even though I haven't played (or never will) the MMO it is based on.

New sig under construction
    Tumblr

Ragnarok is made by gun ho not gamearts if I remember correctly. I could be wrong however. Hopefully they make a special edition or something because vita game packaging is pretty . Doesnt come with manuals or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Clesarie View Post
    Ragnarok is made by gun ho not gamearts if I remember correctly. I could be wrong however.
    GungHo hosts the MMO in Japan. This particular game is made by Game Arts.

New sig under construction
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kuronoa View Post
    GungHo hosts the MMO in Japan. This particular game is made by Game Arts.
    I thought gung ho actually made ragnarok online period. But thanks for the clarification.