Thread: What are your thoughts for a petition for Psp2i to be released on the Vita?

Default What are your thoughts for a petition for Psp2i to be released on the Vita?

What are your thoughts if psp2i was released on vita?
    I personally think it would be cool giving if psp3 would be released, along with it.
    Last edited by Restn; 05-05-2012 at 06:09 PM.

I personally am extremely upset that after trading in my psp and this game for the vita i learn that this game was not ported to the vita, making the only way to purchase this game is by repurchasing a psp, memory card, and buying the game itself (about $120-140) just to play one of the very very few games that are not available to download on the vita.

It's even more frustrating when you have a PSP GO but can't even download the game -_-

I'm done with Sega, they hate America and all of their Phantasy Star fans that don't live in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Restn View Post
    What are your thoughts if psp2i was released on vita?
    I personally think it would be cool giving if psp3 would be released, along with it.
    I know I wanted to see it, but to see that PSP GO users are SOL, I doubt there is an interest to release it.
    Ctrl-F. Never leave a faq without it.