Thread: Unable to get good ending in HotD:4 SP

Default Unable to get good ending in HotD:4 SP

As I understand it to get the good ending in The House of the Dead 4 SP you have to throw a grenade at the box that The Magician is holding after you beat him. I'm playing with the standard PS3 controller, not the Move if that makes any difference. I have tried to do this numerous times and each time it seems the grenade either goes through him or just under him. I put the target precisely on the box and hit the L2 trigger, nothing. Same thing at his head and a bunch of other places, nothing happens. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or missing something but I hope someone can help.

P.S. This game is amazing!
    Last edited by Mr.Cactus; 05-06-2012 at 12:02 AM.

HotD.
    LOL.

I saw that on the side before reading what section of the forum this was in and thought it looked like hotdog.

That is all.

Aim a tad bit above the box, hold R2 and release. The longer you hold R2, the further the grenade goes. If you also want the Mystery Man ending have a 70% accuracy, high count of perfect head shots, and score either 70,000 or 80,000 in one of the chapters and get a few to no hits from the Magician. Hope this helps.
    The Website of the Dead: The #1 Unofficial Fansite ~ www.thewebsiteofthedead.com
    The Great War of Cherry Blossoms: The "Sakura Wars" English Playthough Thread ~ http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...through-Thread

Default Sorry, what

Sorry, what?

Yay I got the good ending now I feel so silly for not realizing holding the button longer made it go further. Anyway, thank you very much for your help!

Anytime AMS agent anytime.
    The Website of the Dead: The #1 Unofficial Fansite ~ www.thewebsiteofthedead.com
    The Great War of Cherry Blossoms: The "Sakura Wars" English Playthough Thread ~ http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...through-Thread