Thread: Udon Presents: Valkyria Chronicles 2 World Artworks (finally released!)

Default Udon Presents: Valkyria Chronicles 2 World Artworks (finally released!)

I just got this in the mail. Anyone else had this on order? I abstained from buying the Japanese version when I found out Udon was publishing this too.

Flipping through it, its fun and interesting to read notes on their thought process behind stuff.

Raito sexy illustrations are always a pleasure, but man do I get depressed when I see Juliana

Also, does anyone know if there's a VC3 japanese artbook? I never looked into seeing if one existed.

I so will get this artbook! Still hoping for Valkyria Chronicles 3 to be released in North America.

I thought this had been released long ago.

I'll try to get it when I have more money.
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoRex View Post
    Agreed: Much classier!
    Jax: The most classiest SEGA Forum member.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpen View Post
    Also, does anyone know if there's a VC3 japanese artbook? I never looked into seeing if one existed.
    Yes, there is a Japanese Valkyria Chronicles III art book. But I'm also holding back for a bit to see if Udon will translate that one as well. I think Udon has done it before after all, such as the Shining Wind x Tears art book in which Shining Wind was never localized.

I just saw on Facebook somebody asking Udon if they would translate the VC 3 artbook and Udon replied, they would if the VC 2 artbook sells well enough. https://www.facebook.com/udonenterta...87811787924243

This is quite possibly the best part about the art book.

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA MAN1989 View Post
    I just saw on Facebook somebody asking Udon if they would translate the VC 3 artbook and Udon replied, they would if the VC 2 artbook sells well enough. https://www.facebook.com/udonenterta...87811787924243
    You guys heard 'em! Buy the book!

Bought it some time ago and I'm totally loving it! Would buy the VC 3 artbook in English too. Even more the game. ^^

I'm really gad to hear they are putting out an artbook.

I was just at an anime con and I didn't see any VC merchandise much to my disappointment as I was hoping to find a few deals.