Thread: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz - Playstation page

Default Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz - Playstation page

Bada-boom! Now live:

http://us.playstation.com/psvita/gam...na-splitz.html

Check it out for a few example pics of how the PS Vita features will be working within the game. All basic so far, but there's some cool stuff there.

More cool stuff for SMB: Banana Splitz to come, so stay tuned for more posts from the omnipresent Clumsyorchid and myself in the future!

Looks like another fun Super Monkey Ball game. I'm sure I'll pick it up along with Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed when I get a Vita.

Nice. Yeah, the online multi-player is what really has me excited right now. That, and the prospect of turning anything into a level... we might have to demonstrate that for you guys sometime. I think we may use Clumsyorchid's moustache!

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Nice. Yeah, the online multi-player is what really has me excited right now. That, and the prospect of turning anything into a level... we might have to demonstrate that for you guys sometime. I think we may use Clumsyorchid's moustache!
    The japanese team beat you to the punch on that one

I mean, what better way to demonstrate that feature by using a models boobies to make a level?

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    The japanese team beat you to the punch on that one

I mean, what better way to demonstrate that feature by using a models boobies to make a level?
    Haha, yeah, I suppose they did! Those guys are crazy sometimes, but we love them.

Since this forum is basically dead, TSSZ just posted some new screens of the game: http://www.tssznews.com/2012/05/24/o...banana-splitz/

The graphics seem very LBP-ish to me, for some reason... Not sure if want, I like the colorful and cheery environments of the newer Monkey Ball games, but it would be nice to see some of the more organic/surreal environments of the older games (such as SMB1 and 2) return. I guess it's fitting for the same platform as LBP, anyway.

I doubt I'll get this game seeing as Vita looks about as enticing as a poisonous snake bite right now, but I'll still follow whatever footage and info I can on it. I'm going to sound like a broken record now, but an Android counterpart of some sort would really make my day.
    Last edited by Dr. BaconStein; 05-24-2012 at 08:11 PM.

2014: Year of the Android (again)

oh SEGA you're killing me

Jet Set Radio, Super Monkey Ball, and a portable version of SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed make the Vita a very enticing offer. If any other DC games are announced for the Vita I'm afraid I'll have to give in and get one