Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Order of importance characters list based on popularity and impact?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chaotix 3 View Post
    Trust me. I would've put the Chaotix and Eggman at the very head if I was making a favorites list.
    THen why the hell are some of you putting Knuckles and sometimes freakin Amy in front of Shadow. Knuckles only tie to the main Sonic storyline is being either a team mate of Sonic's or the rguardian of the master emerald(which hasn't been utilized in forever in main storylines after SA2). He doesn't move the plot at all.

Amy is the only girl Sonic associates himself with the most but she doesn't help move the plot, she enhances it.

Shadow lastly not only useful for the plot, he when used has his own damn story and purposes different from the hero yet ties into sonics in the end. Of course, you could say, him and Sonic are the main characters based on him being the only one who can use Super Form like Sonic. Silver as well but that game was erased from the time line.

Senior Member Crystal Chaotix 3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Total Shadow View Post
    THen why the hell are some of you
    Ha. "Some of you". Sorry pal but there's only "One of me."

putting Knuckles and sometimes freakin Amy in front of Shadow. Knuckles only tie to the main Sonic storyline is being either a team mate of Sonic's or the rguardian of the master emerald(which hasn't been utilized in forever in main storylines after SA2). He doesn't move the plot at all.
    I'm not sure why you feel so qualified to decide all this bull but whatever.

Anyone could say this stuff about any character if they wanted. It doesn't mean anything.
    Favorite Characters: 1st Place: Dr. Eggman, 2nd Place: Charmy Bee, 3rd Place: Vector the Crocodile, 4th Place: E-123 Omega, 5th Place: Miles "Tails" Prower, 6th Place: Sonic the Hedgehog 7th Place: Rouge the Bat

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chaotix 3 View Post
    Ha. "Some of you". Sorry pal but there's only "One of me."

I'm not sure why you feel so qualified to decide all this bull but whatever.

Anyone could say this stuff about any character if they wanted. It doesn't mean anything.
    ^This. The importance of the characters is decided by the player themselves and not one person is qualified to say who's more important than who. Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and Amy are the core heroes and Eggman is the core villain then everyone else falls in place where the player seems fit. If one thinks Cream is important than she will be high on their list and if one doesn't she will be low. Again up to the player to decide.

That's the way I see it.

THen why the hell are some of you putting Knuckles and sometimes freakin Amy in front of Shadow. Knuckles only tie to the main Sonic storyline is being either a team mate of Sonic's or the rguardian of the master emerald(which hasn't been utilized in forever in main storylines after SA2). He doesn't move the plot at all.Amy is the only girl Sonic associates himself with the most but she doesn't help move the plot, she enhances it.
    So we're not allowed to like any other character above Shadow, wow....

Shadow lastly not only useful for the plot, he when used has his own damn story and purposes different from the hero yet ties into sonics in the end. Of course, you could say, him and Sonic are the main characters based on him being the only one who can use Super Form like Sonic. Silver as well but that game was erased from the time line.

What use does Shadow have to the plot? He's been just as useless as you're claiming Knuckles & Amy to be, so who the hell are you to decide if he gets top billing or not? Everyone here has their own preferences, so stop getting y whenever doesn't describe Shadow as the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    Last edited by Sonic5993; 05-10-2012 at 04:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    The internet is ruining my childhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmh View Post
    It'll ruin your adulthood too.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789