Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Universe 40 Preview

Snively: Buried alive...... buried alive.......

Eggman: Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
    "You are under my power! Obey!"

Scrapbrain Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by Saberyoko View Post
    The downside is the Cover...
    Why the heck Sonic need to show up like a annoyin little brother in Eggman covers? Thats why I think Sonic is lackin of maturity these days...

>Maturity.

>Sonic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    The internet is ruining my childhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmh View Post
    It'll ruin your adulthood too.

I like how Snively could just wipe Eggman off the map and take over his empire, but instead does nothing. Dr. Eggman doesn't even have to fight him just yet. Talking to him seems to work quite well.
    If you give a good idea to a mediocre team, they will screw it up. If you give a mediocre idea to a brilliant team, they will either fix it or throw it away and come up with something better...If you arenít experiencing failure, then you are making a far worse mistake: You are being driven by the desire to avoid it. -Ed Catmull,

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapbrained View Post
    Snively: Buried alive...... buried alive.......

Eggman: Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Wait....issues ago Sonic did yell Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Theadvisor1234 View Post
    I like how Snively could just wipe Eggman off the map and take over his empire, but instead does nothing. Dr. Eggman doesn't even have to fight him just yet. Talking to him seems to work quite well.
    Well he wouldn't be a Robotnik if he didn't lack common sense, ironic he mocks Eggman for the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Modochi View Post
    I don't like this preview, oh don't get me wrong, it'll be nice to see these villians duke it out, it's just, The Iron Queen looks awful, so does Khan and why is it that Khan getting turned against the doctor was something that could be seen coming a mile away...

I hope the ending isn't this predictable.
    I agree, I love villains ducking it out. Problem is, this particular fight doesn't look like a Sonic conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMenace View Post
    I agree, I love villains ducking it out. Problem is, this particular fight doesn't look like a Sonic conflict.
    ...Maybe because this isn't Sonic's fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic5993 View Post
    >Maturity.

>Sonic
    xD
    I dont get it xd

Quote Originally Posted by Theadvisor1234
    Another variation of fanboys/girls are fandivas...they focus their agression and irrationality to very specific subjects, meaning that, as long their buttons aren't pressed, they won't lash out...their agression, while barbaric, is tipically laden with carefully chosen words,so they won't attract the attention of mods. Around here they usually are cliques.

Oh, for those complaining about Eggman's look when Snively mentions his love for his girlfriend, I personally see it as a mixture of anger from his insult, and inward disgust at Snively's relationship. I can picture Eggman thinking "My word, he's actually serious".
    If you give a good idea to a mediocre team, they will screw it up. If you give a mediocre idea to a brilliant team, they will either fix it or throw it away and come up with something better...If you arenít experiencing failure, then you are making a far worse mistake: You are being driven by the desire to avoid it. -Ed Catmull,

Quote Originally Posted by RedMenace View Post
    Sonic's not in it, so yeah, no sappy romance from the blue one to spoil a fight this time, yay, instead we get Sniverly and the Iron Queen filling in for the usual romancing couple.

Personally I'm surprised Eggman didn't just settled for shooting them with his giant flying moustache jet, oh well, I'm gonna take this chance to enjoy watching Khan pummel Mecha-Sally.

Quote Originally Posted by Theadvisor1234 View Post
    Oh, for those complaining about Eggman's look when Snively mentions his love for his girlfriend, I personally see it as a mixture of anger from his insult, and inward disgust at Snively's relationship. I can picture Eggman thinking "My word, he's actually serious".
    I second that, I'm pretty sure Eggman's expression is wanton disgust at the notion that Sniverly fell in love or that his ex lackey is actually stupid enough to think Regina loves him back.

Only way to make it better would be to have him facepalm at some point.
    This forum is so utterly craptastic, I'm outta here.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast