Thread: Unit advice

Default Unit advice

Hi,

I was going to build a SR Sylth & double R siren unit but don't have enough DP to level 2 R Sirens.
    So I've changed the F Mob

L - SR Sylph: Gale Armor (Lv5)/ RB(lv1) / As Shift (Lv1)

R- R Siren: Frigid / Mind Shift / RB
    F- Storm raider Typhoon / As Shift /***

Is thre a better mob compared to the storm raider that will be cheap to level all the skills I put on it untill I am ready to put another R Siren
    Also what should it's 3rd skill be? Was thinking rapid trick

Storm Rider is best front spirit and possibly best front of all mob

I like your build.

Defend Trick would be good to lower the enemy defense and/or negate their defend shift..

Quote Originally Posted by LifeGoesOn View Post
    Hi,

I was going to build a SR Sylth & double R siren unit but don't have enough DP to level 2 R Sirens.
    So I've changed the F Mob

L - SR Sylph: Gale Armor (Lv5)/ RB(lv1) / As Shift (Lv1)

R- R Siren: Frigid / Mind Shift / RB
    F- Storm raider Typhoon / As Shift /***

Is thre a better mob compared to the storm raider that will be cheap to level all the skills I put on it untill I am ready to put another R Siren
    Also what should it's 3rd skill be? Was thinking rapid trick
    In my point of view, I would change your leader position

Sr Sylph is such a very expensive monster, it is very hard to upgrade her without losing a huge of DP
    And if you want to make your Gale Armor has the best efficiency, you should upgrade it at least lv7 and even though you can upgrade her to lv7 Gale armor, another 2 skills ex. Rb and As shift should be upgraded too
    So if i were you, i will try to teach her lv7 Gale armor and then, synthesis to other mob that you can upgrade all their skills to lv9 or 10 and another reason is Sr Sylph has stat plus per point in atk/def/int/speed as ( 10.53/10.79/1.17/1.56 respectively) which is not worth to lv up her, compared to other Uc monster which have better stat.

You may use another race monster if you don't care the race bonus which 2 monster race bonus(from Siren and Storm rider) is not too much less than 3 race bonus.

Anyway, for your 3rd skill of storm rider, Rapid trick is a good idea but rapid shift is sightly better. Alternative skill which also recommended is Defend trick :") because R siren and storm rider have not too much attack stat, if you fight with Giant race in land lv8-9, u might attack them not more than 1000
    Last edited by Zeusis; 05-08-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Cheers everyone. May try to synth gale armor on another mob but if it fails I'd be ed !

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusis View Post
    In my point of view, I would change your leader position

Sr Sylph is such a very expensive monster, it is very hard to upgrade her without losing a huge of DP
    And if you want to make your Gale Armor has the best efficiency, you should upgrade it at least lv7 and even though you can upgrade her to lv7 Gale armor, another 2 skills ex. Rb and As shift should be upgraded too
    So if i were you, i will try to teach her lv7 Gale armor and then, synthesis to other mob that you can upgrade all their skills to lv9 or 10 and another reason is Sr Sylph has stat plus per point in atk/def/int/speed as ( 10.53/10.79/1.17/1.56 respectively) which is not worth to lv up her, compared to other Uc monster which have better stat.

You may use another race monster if you don't care the race bonus which 2 monster race bonus(from Siren and Storm rider) is not too much less than 3 race bonus.

Anyway, for your 3rd skill of storm rider, Rapid trick is a good idea but rapid shift is sightly better. Alternative skill which also recommended is Defend trick :") because R siren and storm rider have not too much attack stat, if you fight with Giant race in land lv8-9, u might attack them not more than 1000
    Some good advice here, but 10.53/10.79/1.17/1.56 stat increase is actually VERYYY well rounded monster. High speed / High int and can maintain high defense/attack as well with close to +11 in each.... most monster are worse.

I suggest you sell the SR Sylph and build up a strong UC Unit with the massive DP you make from Sylph.

2Leader - UC Ariel
    (Rapid Shift) (Mirage Shift) (Defend Trick)

1Rear - R Siren
    (Frigid Voice) (Round Bloom) (Mind Shift)

3Front - UC Storm Rider
    (Typhoon) (Assault Shift) (Assault Trick)

And then get all skills to level 10.

I got my sylph 3 days ago and i already have it : GA lv 5, RB lv 2, AT lv 1
    the GA aready covers 2/3 of the mobs. if GA dont fire up too well i got AT ( no lv up at all but working on it )
    my build :

L sylph .....
    R copper garg : MS lv 6, DT lv 3, ( RB )
    F copper slayer : AS lv 2, RT lv 3, ( RB )

i still have 2000 dp to spend before end season and 2 mino commander and 3 sr orc chief so ill have about 5500-6500 dp left not counting tower hunting early next season. ( im in world 65 )

I got my sylph 3 days ago and i already have it : GA lv 5, RB lv 2, AT lv 1
    the GA aready covers 2/3 of the mobs. if GA dont fire up too well i got AT ( no lv up at all but working on it )
    my build :

L sylph .....
    R copper garg : MS lv 6, DT lv 3, ( RB )
    F copper slayer : AS lv 2, RT lv 3, ( RB )

i still have 2000 dp to spend before end season and 2 mino commander and 3 sr orc chief so ill have about 5500-6500 dp left not counting tower hunting early next season. ( im in world 65 )
    Use all of your DP to max the Slayer and the Gargoyle's skills to 10.

I suggest removing 1x RB and possibly adding assault trick to slayer

Only use sylph and orbs to max gale armor as her other skills are 10x less important.

and the gargoyle/slayer would make a strong 4.0 cost team for next season as well

UC Copper Garg : MS / RB / DT
    UC Copper Slay : AS / RT / AT

and then eventually you can get a SR Crimson Gargoyle an teach your copper gargoyle Gale armor (remove Defend Trick)

And use

SR Crimson Gargoyle
    (umber scream) (wisdom spirit) (Speed Spirit)
    UC Copper Gargoyle
    (Mind Shift) (Round Bloom) (Gale Armor)
    UC Copper Slayer
    (Assault Shift) (Rapid Trick) (Typhoon or Earth Barrage )

make sure if you get Sylph gale to Lv 7 aand try and synth it, you are prepared with lots of booze and drugs if it fails.

ill stay to the sylph build coz i did with cost 7.0 unit and ill buy cost with cp from the beginning. I soon will get a sr orb ( well i hope )
    3x RB assures to fire in 2 first turns. if not fired they could still attack with bare hands and ko 1-2 enemies and i will probably loose some units but its ok
    im only ranked 130

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    ill stay to the sylph build coz i did with cost 7.0 unit and ill buy cost with cp from the beginning. I soon will get a sr orb ( well i hope )
    3x RB assures to fire in 2 first turns. if not fired they could still attack with bare hands and ko 1-2 enemies and i will probably loose some units but its ok
    im only ranked 130

As a follow up to my synthesis Mirage problem

Did your Terror teach Mirage in Version C?
    Because my Terror UC and R No longer teach Mirage.... i am sad and upset.

no in version B