Thread: How much is a new sega genesis 1, 2, 3 in mint new never played complete worth?

Default How much is a new sega genesis 1, 2, 3 in mint new never played complete worth?

just curious what is system is worth if its complete mint original new condition never played in box sealed worth ? if anyones knows i would appreciate it, reason why i ask is becasue I found one, but i did research myself already on ebay and i didnt find one on ebay. The only thing I found was clones and used, so i was wondering what one of those sega genesis system worth new never played seald paper work intruction booklets with hookups and all worth?
    Last edited by calibrush; 05-13-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Are you buying or selling? If you're buying, just get it used or get a clone. If you're selling, the sealed units on Amazon are going from $200-$400, which is... surprisingly cheap (especially considering some sealed games cost more than that). May also depend on the model, but I was never into the whole "collecting for the sake of collecting" business so I don't know.

2014: Year of the Android (again)

Default New sega original system

Thanks homie well i dont really care for it i bought it at a garage sale the other day, but then i looked at it and looked at it really well and the unit has never been used still in its original box with everyhing in it.. So then just didnt really paid much attention until today i did some research and found they hard to find and im surprised myself that i got one in my hand.. Dam i didnt know they was worth that much i actually found an original new sega genesis 2 the one that comes with sonic 2.. So is this model worth 200 to 400 dollars or more???????

Just because it's in the original box doesn't mean it's never been used. If you've removed it from the box and checked it out then it's no longer "new" and sealed...

Alright, so it's complete/CIB then. Still worth more than a loose unit, but not nearly as much as a sealed unit. I see boxed Model 2's going from around $50-$90 on eBay. It also depends on the condition (are the controllers and unit still sealed in the original plastic, etc).

2014: Year of the Android (again)

Default new sealed mint condition sega genesis 2

i loked at really well its never been plugged in i looked at amazon they go for 200 to 400 but its a genesis 3 model mines a new sealed sega genesis 2 model comes originally with sonic 2, bottom right corner has the sonic 2 logo that its comes wih sonic 2 cuz its was stll in the box sealed and the sega and controller all in its original packagin, is its worh 50 to 90 or more???? the plastic packing is clear with red writing on it on the packing on the system and controller and everything else

so now that i know what a model 3 is worth would a model 2 new mint be around the same price or could it be worth 500 dollars or more???

Wait....So you've opened it and looked at it? It's not exactly new and sealed anymore..even if the system was never plugged in and used.

so how much is it worth since it has everything and all the paper work and original plastic sealed I opened the box but didn't get anything out of it's original seal

I had a reply the other night and they offered me 120 dollars, I really considered it but was wondering I can get more for it?