Thread: Nike Made a Sonic Game

Default Nike Made a Sonic Game

This morning I woke up to a text from a friend saying that Sonic came up in a Sonic commercial. Before I even looked up the commercial I went to 1up.com and came across this blog talking about the commercial.

For some soccer fans you will certainly recognize many players that come out in the commercial (I certainly did). Though the interesting part is when Sonic comes out:
    Attached File sonic_vapor.jpg 65.51K 32 downloads

He only comes out for a little bit (So don't expect a commercial with Sonic running around with nike shoes) but for those who saw the image will notice that "vapor" part. "Vapor" is actually the Nike Mercury Vaporwhich is a lightweight boot for soccer strikers and runners. So the question is: Is Sega going to use Sonic in this campaign to promote the shoe? Keep in mind this video is the start of the campaign. What do you think they are going to do? What would you like to see?

Also here is the video for those who want to see it, Sonic comes out around at the beginning of 2:35:
    !

Credit to my friend and "BigMex" from 1up for the information!

EDIT: A hidden game has been found go to this link and around 1:55 you'll see the Nike Vapor shoes pictured on a wall. Click 'em to start a Sonic 1 Hack! Thanks to SonikkuForever for finding this out!
    Credit to TheBlueWind on Sonic Stadium

Game is in this link, though you will have to go to 1:55 (about 3/4ths through) the video to find it. click the shoe picture on the field
    Clicking the shoe will say "Sonic X Vapor"
    http://www.youtube.com/nikefootball
    Last edited by a person; 05-18-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Credit to TheBlueWind on Sonic Stadium

Game is in this link, though you will have to go to 1:55 (about 3/4ths through) the video to find it. click the shoe picture on the field
    http://www.youtube.com/nikefootball

Um...what?

Quote Originally Posted by DaGamer14 View Post
    Um...what?

Here's a shot of the Gameplay. If I remember correctly, Sonic the Scetchhog played similar.

Converse or gtfo.
    dude
    no matter wat dude
    just
    belev n ur hart

I've clicked at least 20 times in that spot, and nothing is happening. Am I doing something wrong?
    Edit: I think I found the problem. I had to go directly to http://www.youtube.com/nikefootball for clickables.