Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye さようなら

Senior Producer, SEGA of America

Default Goodbye さようなら

To everyone here on the SEGA/Yakuza forums,

Today is my last day here at SEGA.

I've had the honor and privilege of working with the Yakuza Team on bringing [B]Yakuza 4[/B] and [B]Yakuza: Dead Souls[/B] to the West. I am happy I was able to present their vision of those games as they originally intended it.

I also had the honor and privilege of working with the Sonic Team on making [B]Sonic Generations PS3/XB360[/B] last year as the game's Senior Producer for the West. The project meant a lot to me, as the game also represented the 20th Anniversary celebration of Sonic, our company's awesome blue mascot.

I'm also grateful to everyone at SEGA West who worked with me to bring those games to you.

I am sad to leave the company, but I know I leave things in good hands. My colleagues will continue to bring Japan-developed SEGA games to the West with the love and care they deserve.

Thank you for your support!

Yas Noguchi
    やるしかねえんだよ、俺たちは。 
    色んな人間の夢を叶えるためにな。

Unfortunately, I don't know you nor the game, but it's always sad to see someone resign.

I wish you the best of luck with whatever path you choose.
    YouTube Channel
    Last Updated: 7/27/2014
    Video Game Projects
    Last Updated: 12/31/2013

Shame to see you go. I never played the western version of Yakuza 4 or OF THE END, but from what I've seen and heard, you did a fantastic job with them. You gave them the localisation they deserved by keeping them as close as possible to the original intentions of the Japanese developers It will be interesting to see where the Yakuza series goes from here...

I wish you the best of luck with whatever it is you choose to do after this!

Ugh, im sorry to see you leave Yas.
    I think you leaving is going to greatly effect some of my faveourite aspects of SEGA.
    Im very saddened by this, i hope you go on to greater things in your future. I think SEGA has lost someone important here.

Best wishes.

very sorry to see you go Yas, considering the fantastic job you did with both yakuza 4 and dead souls i was hoping that you'd stay on and manage yakuza 5 localisation.

thank you so much for you work on y4 and dead souls. you really turned things around with yakuza localization following the disappointment of the cuts in 3.

all the best, and thanks for coming onto the forums and communicating with fans directly. we can tell that you really care about the projects you work on.

thanks again..and good luck
    Yakuza 5 and Ishin! for western release. Join the campaign http://yakuzafan.com/

Sorry to see you go, Yas. For me, you've been the face of the Yakuza franchise since joining Sega to localise Yakuza 4 and beyond.

Best of luck in the future wherever you go!

Iam very sorry to see such a talented man to leave. All I can say is just no do not leave us, because you and your team gave us full Yakuza games, and did your jobs the best way you could. Yakuza fans (Iam my self) were honored to have a producer who would listen to us. Thank you Yas, and I hope that you have a better future with a better career. Best of luck!
    (Sorry for my bad English)

Goodbye Yas. Thank you for everything and helping to champion our favourite series over to the west!

I hope you have success wherever you end up next.

You even get a special spot on Yakuza fan because you've done so much for us.

Take care Yas, it sucks you're leaving. Thank you for everything you've done for the Ryu Ga Gotoku series, and SEGA!

Thank you SEGA for importing the YAKUZA games!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast