View Poll Results: Do you want Desert Dazzle and Final Fever as dlc?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

146 85.38%
  • Other (Please comment)

25 14.62%
Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you guys want a Sonic CD dlc or what?

Default Do you guys want a Sonic CD dlc or what?

LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE!
    http://www.facebook.com/SonicCdDlcDemand

What am I voting for exactly?
    The Taxman, who developed the Sonic CD port in 2011, recently revealed concept art of 2 different levels that were scrapped during development. According to Taxman, they were mid-development when Sonic Team shot it down. They didn't want the port to deviate to far from the game. However, what he has said, is that the levels could show up in dlc if there was a significant demand for them.

Can I see what I'm supposed to be supporting before I vote?
    Sure! Here is Desert Dazzle, a more western style desert that seems to be modeled after Sonic 2's Dust Hill:

And here is Final Fever, a proper end boss for the game:

Taxman has also described the final boss in detail. If you don't mind spoiling it for yourself, you can flip open the spoiler below.

Cool! How do I help?
    There are several ways you can help. The most obvious being to vote. Another way you can help is to use one of the signatures below, which will bring more people to this thread. Be sure to like the facebook page as well. http://www.facebook.com/SonicCdDlcDemand

Why do you want dlc for such an old game?
    Actually, we want dlc for the 2011 port, which is still pretty new. Remember that this port has introduced Sonic CD to alot of people for the first time. Sonic CD was on a doomed console, so not many people played it when it first came out.

I don't agree with something, or I only like one of the levels!
    Please comment about it then! I would like to clear up any confusion you have, or fix anything that was wrong with this post. If I still haven't changed your mind, that's ok. If you only like one of the levels, you should still support this for your preferred level to be added as dlc. If you don't like anything here, just move along. There is no disadvantage to those who don't want dlc. Just treat it like an obstacle and jump over it.

How fast are you getting there?
    The current average of votes per day is 5. This may go lower, or higher as time passes. Trust me, we have enough time. We don't have a deadline, so don't worry.

Signatures to show your support!

Copy and paste the following into your signature to link the Signature Pic to this page (Do not just type it into your signature, you actually have to copy it from below)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Last edited by robotnikclause; 10-03-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Not me, they have better things to do than make DLC for a 10+ year old game.

Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    Not me, they have better things to do than make DLC for a 10+ year old game.
    The levels are already made. SEGA left them out because they wanted to preserve the game.
    Last edited by robotnikclause; 06-03-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Why would they make DLC for a old game?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSpeedsFan92 View Post
    Why would they make DLC for a old game?
    They were levels made during the Taxman port (2011) that got scrapped. Taxman has said that with enough outcry, these levels could be made possible again.
    Last edited by robotnikclause; 06-03-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Take a guess! You'll get a cookie if you guess correctly in three tries.

Do you have a way for me to sign up? 'Cause I wanna sign up! I'd love to see this DLC to be made. We should show Sega that we want such DLC to happen.

/signed.
    Last edited by Flamerstreak; 06-04-2012 at 05:10 PM.
    http://sonicrevolution.org/forums/index.php?/blog/26-prodigy-xs-level-ideas/
    Zor: *sigh* Sonic 06 is actually the one Sonic game I enjoy.

Count me in. I've been interested in seeing Desert Dazzle since I heard about it. IDK exactly what Final Fever is, but that'd be awesome too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt The Cat View Post
    Count me in. I've been interested in seeing Desert Dazzle since I heard about it. IDK exactly what Final Fever is, but that'd be awesome too.
    You can read more about the Final Fever boss battle here: http://www.tssznews.com/2012/05/16/w...d-concept-art/

Quote Originally Posted by robotnikclause View Post
    You can read more about the Final Fever boss battle here: http://www.tssznews.com/2012/05/16/w...d-concept-art/

Sounds like a win to me!

Check out my latest film!
    Zach Cooper's Epic Speedrun

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast