Thread: Post any Sonic related thoughts on your mind

In a house that's in a city that's in a state that's in a country that's in a continent somewheres.

I'm just gonna say it. I want the customizable avatar to return in a future game. I probably would not have ended up playing Forces nearly as much as I did without it.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAnga View Post
    I'm just gonna say it. I want the customizable avatar to return in a future game. I probably would not have ended up playing Forces nearly as much as I did without it.
    Me too.

No. That would simply kill the evolution of main stream modern Sonic games

In a house that's in a city that's in a state that's in a country that's in a continent somewheres.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazareth View Post
    No. That would simply kill the evolution of main stream modern Sonic games
    Not if it's a side thing like optional playable characters. Just carry over the base system from Forces with some improvements and focus on making the core gameplay and level design better.

I agree. The Avatar is the only thing I find interesting about Forces. It just wasn't the right game for it. Sonic Forces should have been the game where Sonic's friends finally got to be playable again, not just some nobody we just made up. If they bring back Avatars, though, I hope they focus more on body shapes than clothes. I'd like to be able to make a fat bear or a hedgehog who actually looks like a hedgehog...

Ugandan Knuckles is VRChat meme. Virtual reality game.
    In Sonic Forces Knuckles led an army against users of Phantom Ruby, a virtual reality weapon.

FUN IS INFINITE.

Sonic Advance trilogy, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors and Sonic Boom Fire & Ice should be on PC.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" -Robert J. Hanlon

Quote Originally Posted by NixMaster View Post
    I agree. The Avatar is the only thing I find interesting about Forces. It just wasn't the right game for it. Sonic Forces should have been the game where Sonic's friends finally got to be playable again, not just some nobody we just made up. If they bring back Avatars, though, I hope they focus more on body shapes than clothes. I'd like to be able to make a fat bear or a hedgehog who actually looks like a hedgehog...
    I agree with this. Sonic's friends should have really been involved. Adding an avatar as well would have been fine but all that together might have been too much for one game (unless the avatar gameplay was added as a major DLC later on).
    I played through Amy's portion of Sonic Forces, and enjoyed
    ITSMYTURNNOW93.EXE HAS ENCOUNTERED AN EXCEPTION AND NEEDS TO CLOSE:
    FLOATING POINT DIVISION BY ZERO
    Why are Sonic's friends not playable when they form the core of the resistance?

Thumbs down

Sonic is a mario clone, sonic forces and 06 is gud, sonic maina is rehashed junk the classic games was dreadfulness the game, the dreamcast games were cringy retardations of mankind, modern games were automaded, stupidtity and the wole fanbase is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by WizardMinecraft View Post
    Sonic is a mario clone, sonic forces and 06 is gud, sonic maina is rehashed junk the classic games was dreadfulness the game, the dreamcast games were cringy retardations of mankind, modern games were automaded, stupidtity and the wole fanbase is stupid.
    And also hedgehogs are ripoffs of porcupines anyway, so yeah! Preach on!

Page 13141 of 13145 FirstFirst ... 1214112641130411309113131131371313813139131401314113142131431314413145 LastLast