Page 3 of 13145 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Post any Sonic related thoughts on your mind

Quote Originally Posted by thechaostrigger View Post
    I was gonna play sonic R today, but my gems collection is broken. So I put toothpaste on it to try to fix it, it smelled nice but nothing worked. I miss sonic R
    Maybe you can try finding another copy?

Monsters University - Complaining incessantly

Are there multiple pantheons in Sonic's world, or is everyone part of one big group? Are light and sun different enough to have different gods? Do the Babylonians worship everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Flamerstreak View Post
    Man, I wonder what I'd have to do to play SegaSonic Arcade and Knuckles' Chaotix on my home TV...
    Ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJMoore25 View Post
    Make the moron go away, Mommy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. BaconStein View Post
    I like how damsels in distress are now a Mario innovation, too. Watch out Brothers Grimm, you're plagiarizing on work from centuries ahead!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSpeedsFan92 View Post
    Maybe you can try finding another copy?
    I don't like buying used games, and new copies are over priced. Its not a big deal though, as the main reason I bought it was for sonic CD which is on everything now. I'm sure sonic R will get ported some day.

Pix'n Love are finally going to be releasing their 300-page full-color History of Sonic book in English very very soon this month, everybody ready your wallets

Recent fav house: Zzyzx (Sergey Shemet Remix) Recent fav trance: Beside You (Startail Remix)
    Can the eel come out to play?

I wonder why most of the Sonic games are set in the United Federations -- which is USA based rather than Japan where the developers are located.

Most Japanese media tends to be based in Japan -- even though their characters all look white.

I don't like buying used games, and new copies are over priced. Its not a big deal though, as the main reason I bought it was for sonic CD which is on everything now. I'm sure sonic R will get ported some day.
    That's a shame, Gems collection is a real work of art. Some pretty rare games on that disc.

Keep it and see if you have a BuyBacks or any retailer store around you that cleans disks, it'll bring it back to tip-top condition in a few seconds.
    Sonic Unleashed is the best Sonic game, period

theres nothing worse than an internet ego

Around the corner, and I've got a pie to throw at your face when you come around!

I don't care even if I have to wait a year for the game's announcement, but I wonder what Sonic's next game will be about?
    This forum is Sega's Complaint Department: Whine at your own risk.
    http://supersonication.deviantart.co...venture-Lyrics

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    That's a shame, Gems collection is a real work of art. Some pretty rare games on that disc.

Keep it and see if you have a BuyBacks or any retailer store around you that cleans disks, it'll bring it back to tip-top condition in a few seconds.
    What rare games are on the disk? Besides sonic the fighters I can't think of anything rare.

Quote Originally Posted by WittyUsername View Post
    I wonder why most of the Sonic games are set in the United Federations -- which is USA based rather than Japan where the developers are located.

Most Japanese media tends to be based in Japan -- even though their characters all look white.
    Because Sonic himself is more based as an American than Japanese.
    <a href=http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/09/Steam-trading-beta.jpg target=_blank>http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/...ading-beta.jpg</a>

What rare games are on the disk? Besides sonic the fighters I can't think of anything rare.
    Sonic R, Cd (before the console release), the Vectorman and Tails games. I think the Vecs and Tails games might be on other compilations, but there are still so few copies of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamerstreak View Post
    I wonder what Sonic's next game will be about?
    Knuckles in Chinatown 2
    Sonic Unleashed is the best Sonic game, period

theres nothing worse than an internet ego

Page 3 of 13145 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast