Page 3 of 13145 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 131446

Thread: Post any Sonic related thoughts on your mind

  1. #21
    Senior Member BlueSpeedsFan92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hampton VA
    Posts
    14,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thechaostrigger View Post
    I was gonna play sonic R today, but my gems collection is broken. So I put toothpaste on it to try to fix it, it smelled nice but nothing worked. I miss sonic R
    Maybe you can try finding another copy?

  2. #22
    Senior Member HayleyChaotix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Monsters University - Complaining incessantly
    Posts
    26,835

    Default

    Are there multiple pantheons in Sonic's world, or is everyone part of one big group? Are light and sun different enough to have different gods? Do the Babylonians worship everyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamerstreak View Post
    Man, I wonder what I'd have to do to play SegaSonic Arcade and Knuckles' Chaotix on my home TV...
    Ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJMoore25 View Post
    Make the moron go away, Mommy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. BaconStein View Post
    I like how damsels in distress are now a Mario innovation, too. Watch out Brothers Grimm, you're plagiarizing on work from centuries ahead!

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    FL, United States
    Posts
    10,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSpeedsFan92 View Post
    Maybe you can try finding another copy?
    I don't like buying used games, and new copies are over priced. Its not a big deal though, as the main reason I bought it was for sonic CD which is on everything now. I'm sure sonic R will get ported some day.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Nibiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    17,660

    Default

    Pix'n Love are finally going to be releasing their 300-page full-color History of Sonic book in English very very soon this month, everybody ready your wallets

    Recent fav house: Zzyzx (Sergey Shemet Remix) Recent fav trance: Beside You (Startail Remix)
    Can the eel come out to play?

  5. #25
    Senior Member WittyUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,814

    Default

    I wonder why most of the Sonic games are set in the United Federations -- which is USA based rather than Japan where the developers are located.

    Most Japanese media tends to be based in Japan -- even though their characters all look white.


  6. #26
    Senior Member JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thechaostrigger View Post
    I don't like buying used games, and new copies are over priced. Its not a big deal though, as the main reason I bought it was for sonic CD which is on everything now. I'm sure sonic R will get ported some day.
    That's a shame, Gems collection is a real work of art. Some pretty rare games on that disc.

    Keep it and see if you have a BuyBacks or any retailer store around you that cleans disks, it'll bring it back to tip-top condition in a few seconds.
    Sonic Unleashed is the best Sonic game, period

    theres nothing worse than an internet ego

  7. #27
    Senior Member Prodigy Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Around the corner, and I've got a pie to throw at your face when you come around!
    Posts
    16,990

    Default

    I don't care even if I have to wait a year for the game's announcement, but I wonder what Sonic's next game will be about?
    This forum is Sega's Complaint Department: Whine at your own risk.
    http://supersonication.deviantart.co...venture-Lyrics

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    FL, United States
    Posts
    10,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawk View Post
    That's a shame, Gems collection is a real work of art. Some pretty rare games on that disc.

    Keep it and see if you have a BuyBacks or any retailer store around you that cleans disks, it'll bring it back to tip-top condition in a few seconds.
    What rare games are on the disk? Besides sonic the fighters I can't think of anything rare.

  9. #29
    Senior Member B-rad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Here in the good ol' US of A
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WittyUsername View Post
    I wonder why most of the Sonic games are set in the United Federations -- which is USA based rather than Japan where the developers are located.

    Most Japanese media tends to be based in Japan -- even though their characters all look white.
    Because Sonic himself is more based as an American than Japanese.
    <a href=http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/09/Steam-trading-beta.jpg target=_blank>http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/...ading-beta.jpg</a>

  10. #30
    Senior Member JayHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thechaostrigger View Post
    What rare games are on the disk? Besides sonic the fighters I can't think of anything rare.
    Sonic R, Cd (before the console release), the Vectorman and Tails games. I think the Vecs and Tails games might be on other compilations, but there are still so few copies of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamerstreak View Post
    I wonder what Sonic's next game will be about?
    Knuckles in Chinatown 2
    Sonic Unleashed is the best Sonic game, period

    theres nothing worse than an internet ego

Page 3 of 13145 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •