Here's a price list, courtesy of Raujinn: http://pso2blog.wordpress.com/cash-shop-price-list/
How many of these are still valid?
-You cant drop anything in the game
-You have to buy scapedolls and trimates with IRL money
-You cant trade with anyone unless you and them buy the subscription thing
-Boss fights count as failure if you die, even WITH a scapedoll
-You have to pay to have a room
-Gacha is $2 a roll
-I heard you have to pay to have storage too, but not 100% sure on how much storage you get for free on yourself anyway.
How 2 buy scapedolls with mesa? Since i havent seen ANYWHERE how to do it besides this guy.
♥ Caiterz ♥ [WT] ♥ [Lv. 150] ♥ The GT: FindableSnow766 ♥http://www.youtube.com/user/PSUniverse360 Relive PSU forever. (Will voice act ep 2 and 3. Subscribe if youre interested in trying out!)
1. you can't drop anything in the game besides certain consumables
2. you have to buy scapedolls with money; trimates are in the shops.
4. if you die and go back to campship you lose a rank for your mission. using a scape doll or having someone revive you with a moon atomizer will keep your ranking intact.
7. you pay for extra storage upgrades, everyone gets 200 slots for storage.
8. the only thing i can speculate is that there are scape doll tickets that are given out as an extremely rare prize in the fun gacha/scratch ticket and are sold via player market.
Sega has hired all these XBL and PSN hackers to give both parties a bad name so they cane rise above the mess and introduce the unhackable Dreamcast 2 to the public.