Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Help Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexy View Post
    One thing I have noticed the client orders guy wearing a lot of green and orange on the left near the entrance to the pool room has a blue symbol above him but the 3 missions he lists are all done , has this glitched ?.
    There are repeatables. I do wish SEGA would recolor the repeatable client order icon, purple or something.
    PSZ: Aureus 2106 9602 6700 L045 FOnewm /// PSPo2: L176 M Newman HU17/RA10/=FO18=/VA30 *ON VACATION*
    PSO2: JP Ship 10, block 20ish: AureusVulpes (Human) =FO40=/HU40/RA18.

I also wish the icon over their heads would not be there...

There are also red exclamation mark missions you can't select yet , so i do believe there is more to it than just repeatables . I was starting to believe that you can only have so many on the go at any one time. As when I finished another the guy with the symbol still there had the new one and then the woman on the other side had a new symbol above and no mission. Then after doing another the mission her mission had appeared.

The one thing really bothering me atm is some clerical errors on PSU fan blog's Koffe missions , really doing my head in. This is quite incorrect.

Koffee’s Client Orders [Added Sub-Palette 6/25!]
    マグライセンス授与申請試練 (Mag License)
    自由探索許可申請・森林 (Free-Forest Exploration Request)
    武器携帯数拡張申請試練・I(Weapon Palette Expansion)
    探索許可申請試練・Ⅰ (Exploration Request Trial For Caves)
    自由探索許可申請・火山洞窟 : (Free-Caves Exploration Request)
    探索許可申請試練・ⅠⅠ (Exploration Request Trial For Desert)
    自由探索許可申請・砂漠 (Free-Desert Exploration Request)
    難易度制限解放試練・Ⅰ(Difficulty Cap Trial: for Hard Mode)
    サブパレット拡張試練・Ⅰ(Sub-Palette Expansion)

Mag License
    マグライセンス授与申請試練
    REQ: Obtain ten フォンガルフの頭角×10 Drops from Fongalf
    NOTES: These will drop in yellow boxes from Fongalf enemies.
    REWARD: A mag!

Free Forest Exploration Request
    自由探索許可申請・森林
    REQ: S Rank “ダガン殲滅任務:森林” Dagan Extermination in 10 Minutes
    REQ: S Rank “ナヴ・ラッピー捕獲任務” Nab Rappy Capture in 12 minutes
    REQ: Obtain two” ナベリウス観測素子A” Naberius Data on any Forest Mission
    NOTES: Naberius Data drop in yellow boxes from enemies.
    REWARD: Free Forest Unlocked

Weapon Palette Expansion
    武器携帯数拡張申請試練・I
    REQ: Obtain three Catadran Crystals
    NOTES: Catadran crystals drop from the Catadran boss in caves.
    REWARD: An additional weapon palette

Exploration Request For Volcano Caves
    自由探索許可申請・火山洞窟 ( SO IS THIS REPEATABLE ? AS I HAVE CAVES OPEN AND AN "!" NEAR MINE )
    REQ: S Rank “森林探索” Forest Free Field in 15 minutes
    REWARD: This unlocks caves.

Free-Volcano Caves Exploration Request
    探索許可申請試練・ⅠⅠ ( THIS AND THE ONE BELOW ARE THE SAME JAPANESE NAMES ** )
    REQ: S Rank “カルターゴ殲滅” Kartagot Extermination within 12 minutes
    REQ: S Rank “キャタドラン討伐” Subdue Catadran in 16 minutes
    REQ: Obtain two “アムドゥスキアス観測素子A” Amduscia Data from caves missions.
    NOTES: Caves Data drops in yellow boxes from enemies.
    REWARD: This unlocks Free Field Caves

Exploration Request for Desert [New!]
    探索許可申請試練・ⅠⅠ ( HERE ** )
    REQ: S Rank 火山洞窟探索 Free Field Caves within 20 minutes
    REWARD: This unlocks Desert

Free-Desert Exploration Request [New!]
    自由探索許可申請・砂漠
    REQ: S Rank 稀少鉱石発掘任務 Rare Ore Excavation within 18 minutes.
    REQ: S Rank 貴重物資運搬計画:砂漠 Precious Goods Transportation within 15 minutes.
    REQ: Obtain two “リリーパ観測素子A” Lillipa Data from desert missions.
    NOTES: Lillipa Data drops in yellow boxes from enemies
    REWARD: This unlocks Free Field Desert

Difficulty Cap Trial I [New!]
    難易度制限解放試練・Ⅰ
    REQ: Defeat 5 Rockbears
    REQ: Defeat 5 Catadran
    REQ: Defeat 5 Gwanada
    REWARD: This unlocks Hard Difficulty

Sub Palette Expansion
    サブパレット拡張試練・Ⅰ
    REQ: Obtain ten SpardanA Alpha Parts.
    REWARD: Additional Sub-Palette.

I think there are more really , I'm not a member of his site can some one mention it to him please. Also I have killed the caves boss once got one crystal so need 2 more and i have 3 caves missions open are there more ? If not finish caves 2 more times then in under 20 mins I should have desert open I think.

Might be tied to maximum you can have at any given time and possibly your level , so its a little complicated , psp2 and psp2i was a little easier.

Cheers,

Vexy.
    Last edited by Vexy; 06-26-2012 at 03:00 PM.
    “What is the most potent obscenity you can use with out geting banned?” quote duithy
    “I could post a list of all the words that are censored in PSU (assuming I can find it again), but I won't for obvious reasons. I will, however, let you know that the term "nakedbabes" cannot be said in-game.” quote iluvatar both from 06/24/10.

I'm gonna add this to the first post to have client orders. Where did you find this info?
    Last edited by Kef; 06-26-2012 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z a c k View Post
    I'm gonna add this to the first post to have client orders. Where did you find this info?
    Wait until its fixed at least its Ricardo's blog

http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...-guide/#koffee

My words added to it were in capital leters and we still need to know if caves area has more than 3 missions ? anyone errrr ?
    Otherwise ill try kill the boss 2 more times and see what the correct names are

Hey I worked it out now the symbol above their heads isnt a repeatable mission its a pending one , you have a max amount of client missions on a character so Kef will be pleased , so basically you can untrack some to get the symbol gone ( especially koffe ) excellent news

Cheers,

Vexy.
    Last edited by Vexy; 06-26-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    “What is the most potent obscenity you can use with out geting banned?” quote duithy
    “I could post a list of all the words that are censored in PSU (assuming I can find it again), but I won't for obvious reasons. I will, however, let you know that the term "nakedbabes" cannot be said in-game.” quote iluvatar both from 06/24/10.

Default Area Progression ( Important new information)

Yes I did indeed test unclicking a blue icon and the red exclamation mark icon became open. Good news well no i Have x50 something somewhere to re kill , but good news for you

DO NOT CLICK ON BLUE CLIENT MISSIONS AS THEY RESET.
    THERE IS A MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF CLIENT MISSIONS YOU CAN HAVE AT ONE TIME AND KOFFE'S MISSIONS PROGRESSES YOU SO SAVE SPACE IN YOUR CLIENT MISSION TALLY FOR THOSE ONES.
    ( and no theres no way of me working out the max yet , not sure were they all are )

Basically a que is there so you see blue symbols above npc's heads so it gets messed up.

Edit- More good news when you re-open the same mission your kill count is still there , glad they did that but why not let us just have more open ? hmmm

re-edit - Yes I was right they arent repeatable , well i mean the blue icon is a pending client order but you are at max and thus you need to actually make sure you havent any koffe client orders pending so no symbol above her head very important , you are welcome.

Remember those two things and you are half way to opening all the areas , gl.

cheers,

Vexy.
    Last edited by Vexy; 06-26-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureus Vul'pes View Post
    There are repeatables. I do wish SEGA would recolor the repeatable client order icon, purple or something.
    So sorry for the double post , but no you are wrong

So yeah i have been doing caves a lot and not having one important client order is what i have been doing.

cheers,

Vexy.

p.s. see above post.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexy View Post
    Wait until its fixed at least its Ricardo's blog

http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...-guide/#koffee

My words added to it were in capital leters and we still need to know if caves area has more than 3 missions ? anyone errrr ?
    Otherwise ill try kill the boss 2 more times and see what the correct names are

Hey I worked it out now the symbol above their heads isnt a repeatable mission its a pending one , you have a max amount of client missions on a character so Kef will be pleased , so basically you can untrack some to get the symbol gone ( especially koffe ) excellent news

Cheers,

Vexy.
    Thank you so I can give credit for where you found the info, and of course credit to you too for posting.

Also, OP edit:
    *Client Orders
    -Koffee's Orders

how do you drop client orders? im not even sure what ones i have. also anybody know the lvl req for koffee's orders?

edit: also wth is cross burst?
    WHO FARTED????

Quote Originally Posted by BGO View Post
    how do you drop client orders? im not even sure what ones i have. also anybody know the lvl req for koffee's orders?

edit: also wth is cross burst?
    just select them again makes the client orders inactive. (not necessarily dropping). i think lvl5 for "koffee" orders. (mag client order)

cross burst is regular pse burst activated by multiple parties hence "cross".
    Last edited by DaZe xx; 06-27-2012 at 01:01 AM.

すんだことは水に流せ
    日本語は外人にとって覚えにくい。。。嘘っ八百!!

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast