I already have PC update 2 installed for Binary Domain, but there are still these problems...
- update 2 caused binding RIGHT CLICK to take 2 clicks to bind--it should only take 1 click. ESCAPE should be mentioned as a keybinding for pause.
- add a way for us to clear key bindings. currently, some key bindings can't be fully cleared and force us to use 2 keys for the same function. this is a problem when we don't see our preferred key in the in-game tips.
- add mouse wheel up/down for switching weapons.
- the game doesn't recognize quick mouse movements. moving the mouse quickly results in slower movement.
- add option for english subtitles to show only during japanese dialog, instead of everything.
- in configuration, add option to disable mouse move in game menus, because it often causes settings to get accidently changed. this is currently very annoying.
Can these be fixed in the next update?