Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: error 249

  1. #1
    Senior Member Dark Phoenix!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Smyrna Tennessee
    Posts
    640

    Default error 249

    after i put in my id and password it wont let me in and says something 249.wtf!

  2. #2
    Junior Member Taihatsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34

    Default

    There doing a maintenance right now, so you won't log in for a couple of hours.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Dark Phoenix!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Smyrna Tennessee
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taihatsu View Post
    There doing a maintenance right now, so you won't log in for a couple of hours.
    thanks man, i didn't see anywhere where there was a maintenance btw what ship can i get on and when i join a ship wiill i be able to make my character finally?

  4. #4
    Senior Member WhammyKing121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    If I "upgrade to μTorrent Plus"... Is it still stealing?
    Posts
    2,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix! View Post
    thanks man, i didn't see anywhere where there was a maintenance btw what ship can i get on and when i join a ship wiill i be able to make my character finally?
    Most everyone here is on Ship 2, however it's been closed for a while. My friend is waiting for it to open to make her character too..
    JP PSU: Nyx - 180 - FF 20 & オーディン - 173 - FF 20
    Xbox 360 PSU: The Disposable Hero - 180 - FF 20 & Emelina - 98 - GM 20 & Anna - 119 - MF 20

    The end of the Gurhal System is sadly approaching. The Guardians' mission? A success.

  5. #5
    Senior Member DaZe xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    新宿区
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhammyKing121 View Post
    Most everyone here is on Ship 2, however it's been closed for a while. My friend is waiting for it to open to make her character too..
    someone needs to add me>.>

    すんだことは水に流せ
    日本語は外人にとって覚えにくい。。。嘘っ八百!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Dark Phoenix!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Smyrna Tennessee
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhammyKing121 View Post
    Most everyone here is on Ship 2, however it's been closed for a while. My friend is waiting for it to open to make her character too..
    do i have to join ship 2? whens maintenace over? we must play whammyy

  7. #7
    Junior Member Taihatsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix! View Post
    thanks man, i didn't see anywhere where there was a maintenance btw what ship can i get on and when i join a ship wiill i be able to make my character finally?
    No problem, glad I can help. They will do a maintenance unexpectedly, so you might wanna get use to that. Well you can get on any ship from ship 1-10. Once you join a ship, you can create your character and start playing. If your looking for help or someone to play with, you can always join my party. I'm in ship 10.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Dark Phoenix!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Smyrna Tennessee
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taihatsu View Post
    No problem, glad I can help. They will do a maintenance unexpectedly, so you might wanna get use to that. Well you can get on any ship from ship 1-10. Once you join a ship, you can create your character and start playing. If your looking for help or someone to play with, you can always join my party. I'm in ship 10.
    thanks man much appreciated. once i figure out the game and sending cards zz then i will def hook up with ya

  9. #9
    Senior Member Shadowth117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Arks Ship ウル
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaZe xx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhammyKing121 View Post
    Most everyone here is on Ship 2, however it's been closed for a while. My friend is waiting for it to open to make her character too..
    someone needs to add me>.>
    This^, although its partly my fault I haven't gotten your card yet. I'm unfortunately going to be off for a few days though so I'll have to get it later. :/

  10. #10
    Senior Member Dark Phoenix!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Smyrna Tennessee
    Posts
    640

    Default

    whens maintenance over?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •