Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: error 249

Default error 249

after i put in my id and password it wont let me in and says something 249.wtf!

There doing a maintenance right now, so you won't log in for a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Taihatsu View Post
    There doing a maintenance right now, so you won't log in for a couple of hours.
    thanks man, i didn't see anywhere where there was a maintenance btw what ship can i get on and when i join a ship wiill i be able to make my character finally?

If I "upgrade to μTorrent Plus"... Is it still stealing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix! View Post
    thanks man, i didn't see anywhere where there was a maintenance btw what ship can i get on and when i join a ship wiill i be able to make my character finally?
    Most everyone here is on Ship 2, however it's been closed for a while. My friend is waiting for it to open to make her character too..
    JP PSU: Nyx - 180 - FF 20 & オーディン - 173 - FF 20
    Xbox 360 PSU: The Disposable Hero - 180 - FF 20 & Emelina - 98 - GM 20 & Anna - 119 - MF 20

The end of the Gurhal System is sadly approaching. The Guardians' mission? A success.

Quote Originally Posted by WhammyKing121 View Post
    Most everyone here is on Ship 2, however it's been closed for a while. My friend is waiting for it to open to make her character too..
    someone needs to add me>.>

すんだことは水に流せ
    日本語は外人にとって覚えにくい。。。嘘っ八百!!

do i have to join ship 2? whens maintenace over? we must play whammyy

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix! View Post
    No problem, glad I can help. They will do a maintenance unexpectedly, so you might wanna get use to that. Well you can get on any ship from ship 1-10. Once you join a ship, you can create your character and start playing. If your looking for help or someone to play with, you can always join my party. I'm in ship 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Taihatsu View Post
    No problem, glad I can help. They will do a maintenance unexpectedly, so you might wanna get use to that. Well you can get on any ship from ship 1-10. Once you join a ship, you can create your character and start playing. If your looking for help or someone to play with, you can always join my party. I'm in ship 10.
    thanks man much appreciated. once i figure out the game and sending cards zz then i will def hook up with ya

Quote Originally Posted by DaZe xx View Post
    someone needs to add me>.>
    This^, although its partly my fault I haven't gotten your card yet. I'm unfortunately going to be off for a few days though so I'll have to get it later. :/

whens maintenance over?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast