Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Yakuza 5 Update

Hmm... waiting for the two wonderful folks that just got their rear ends handed to them to respond to kellie. The decision to localize and release these games is not in the hands of kellie or RubyEclispe. I'm grateful that people that work for SEGA take the time to respond directly to their customers. We're waiting patiently (and respectfully) for whatever news you have for us!

Sega really sucks, no Yakuza 5 in Europe and the US and the funny thing is Yakuza 5 will be the biggest game Sega made on this gen, and we can't even have it here in the West.

The problem is Sega are living in the middle age since the Dreamcast era, when you re a Square Enix, Capcom or Namco fan you don't have to wait for their games like an idiot for ages. The fact is Sega it's just Sonic today, nothing less nothing more.

And WTF is the problem with the HD Collection ? You don't want to sell it on blu ray ? Fine, what is so hard to put the ing games on PSN for 15 bucks each, the games are already in English btw there is no work to do on it.

That's just disgusting, really... I was a Sega fan but now it's over, because I m not a Sonic fan sorry, just gonna buy Anarchy Reigns and it's over for me...

In the actual situation, with an empty line up full only of hd portings, Sega West needs all the games possible.

I think Yakuza Kenzan and Yakuza 5 would be perfect, they are all AAA games ready to go, they just need the translation and I think that made a translastion is way cheaper than made a brand new digital game for example.

I wouldn't waste time (and resources) asking for Yakuza 1&2 HD, they are only portings of already released games.
    If they come in the west it's ok, but FIRST port Kenzan and Yakuza 5.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7352/11403311736_d9378cea2e_o.jpg
    We want Sega Japan games!

Quote Originally Posted by Seishoujyo View Post
    Sega really sucks, no Yakuza 5 in Europe and the US and the funny thing is Yakuza 5 will be the biggest game Sega made on this gen, and we can't even have it here in the West.

Whos said no?

Quote Originally Posted by Seishoujyo View Post
    thats true, Yakuza 5 is the biggest most ambitious Sega game in a long time. it will be a real tragedy if we don't get this game.
    Yakuza 5 and Ishin! for western release. Join the campaign http://yakuzafan.com/

Right kids, stop your bickering and have a look at this:

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs...16_573232.html

It's more images and details on Kiryu's Another Drama - Taxi Driver.

It gives details of a gang called the "Devil Killers" who are embroiled with Kiryu in (Nagasugai) F ukuoka and it seems challenge him to races. Kiryu can get caught by the police during the races. He can also fight members of the Devil Killers in the street. He has two special "Chivalrous Drive" techniques, straight line acceleration technique and a maneuverability technique that allows him to get through small gaps either round the side or between vehicles.
    He can also gain "taxi points" which allow him to upgrade the performance of the cars and also the colour!

Well i am not commenting on the US release because we just have to be patience with that.
    But i wonder about the latest Battle Movies.
    Are these Mass battles they invented part of the Game or is this some kind of Mini Game like the Arena.
    Because i am not sure if i like these Mass Battles.
    Looking forward to see the Hostess Trailer,always one of my favourite parts XD

As far as I know they're mass battles as part of the story line. The regular around town stuff is going to be a few on one like in previous games. Only this time the transition is seamless!

Quote Originally Posted by Musashimaru View Post
    Looking forward to see the Hostess Trailer,always one of my favourite parts XD
    Yay a kindred spirit. Not many people are willing to admit to liking it.

Sure why not ?
    I am 42 so i am over the age to be embarrassed by that.
    I went to Hostess Clubs in Singapore but there they only have 3 or 4 Hostess for all customers,so if you have bad luck they donīt have anytime for you.
    Thatīs why i always wanted to go to a host club in Tokio.

Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast