Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing game, tyvm Sega

Default Amazing game, tyvm Sega

Took a little tweakage (had forgotten to apply a no-mouse accel patch during my last windows reinstall,) and some time to adjust to the controls, but gobsmacked by just how good this game was, and how well it ran on my aging alienware. Full 1080p, max graphics, at a solid 60fps. Gorgeous.

Desperately want to see a sequel. Don't give up on this IP, please.

I second'd that. Loved taking down huge scrap heads. In the next one, I want to take down huge hard hitting robots with friends online.
    The Website of the Dead: The #1 Unofficial Fansite ~ www.thewebsiteofthedead.com
    The Great War of Cherry Blossoms: The "Sakura Wars" English Playthough Thread ~ http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...through-Thread

I agree, very enjoyable game. Last weekend I finished the game for the 4th time
    Signatures sucks, especially signature images. Which is why I have them off, so I never see the blasted things.

Senior Member Starlight Rage Zone's Avatar

I might do it on Hardest Mode soon. Any suggestions on how hard it gets?
    http://imageshack.us/a/img822/7198/45zm.png
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cunning Condor View Post
    What is Courage of another steel mind of sucker?
    Quote Originally Posted by kells0n View Post
    Sturmführer Starlichen von Ragzonen, 2. SS-Panzer Division Das Reich
    The lovely Paladin (or Claymore) of the SEGA Forums

When i SEE SEGA LOGO ON ANY GAME, I will be %95 sure that this game is a must buy (%5 for , u know, any flaw game.)
    And this one from the beloved Yakuza team, is a masterpiece.Story, cut scenes, graphics, atmosphere, feelings and characters all of those are well represented in this game.

But i just have one problem with this game, it's that i's a multi-platform, which i don't like this idea at all. Yakuza games are exclusives as they must be, PS3 must be the one which holds these great games of you and Platinum Games games.

I wish there are more PS3 great exclusives from you sega, even if they were exclusive HD remakes, like Shenmue or Skies of arcadia

Got me my copy of Binary Domain last week from Target. In the U.S., there's a double pack that contains the PS3 versions of Binary Domain and Yakuza Dead Souls for $30. That's what I got.

Going to start playing soon.

I just finished this game. It's absolutely perfect, great story, believable characters, explosive gameplay and campaign... It's one of the best games I played this generation. It's a shame that it didn't sell all that well, but right now everyone can get it for really low price (in Poland, where I live, it's for 6-7 $), so I hope that there will be more players interested in sequel... like I am Sega, Yakuza Studio, I would like to thank you for this great adventure And I'm looking forward for sequel... or spin-off.... or maybe port for Vita... just bring more Binary Domain!

Quote Originally Posted by metalsonicgame19 View Post
    Got me my copy of Binary Domain last week from Target. In the U.S., there's a double pack that contains the PS3 versions of Binary Domain and Yakuza Dead Souls for $30. That's what I got.

Going to start playing soon.
    Yep, this is also what I got. Great deal on two awesome games!

Sadly it's an underrated game. I like this game so much

It actually was my favourite game of 2012 and i like it more than Uncharted 3 or Vanquish. I would love to see a sequel, the storyline was great. The Yakuza team are awesome developers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast