Thread: Discontinued?

Default Discontinued?

Why is this game so hard to find in North America? When I called my local Best Buy, they said this game has been discontinued. I hope there's no truth to this, because this game's a gem.

Well the game wasn't a very hyped up release and it was caught right in the middle of SEGA's switch to digital so the game is gonna be a pain to find at stores. The game seems to have some demand however so there's a chance more units will be shipped.

The initial sales of the game have been promising, and it has definitely not been discontinued. (More likely your store has either sold out or got in low numbers.)

Amazon.com and the Gamestop website are both good places to find the game online.

Hell no this better not have been discontinued. I found this game at GameStop the other day. But the chick at the counter did say it was the last copy so yea I got lucky. xD

Don't worry dude, you'll come across it.
    "The world is made up of numbers! Do the math, and you'll find your desired solution." - Sho Minamimoto
    Gamertag: LunarShadow0 LEADER OF THE KARAKURA SUPERHEROES. TWEWY ALL DAY, EVERYDAY.

SEGA should put the game on eshop when there is a 2nd printing. Games don't deserve to become rare within a few months.

New sig under construction
    Tumblr

I've moved to Neudaiz. Feels good, man. <3 Newmans.

I'm having a fun time trying to find this, omg.
    Lady Excaliburn hath arrived. Also, call me an over-sized letter opener, and I shall find you and destroy you.
    Does it feel like a trial? Does it trouble your mind the way you trouble mine?
    A Terraria Mod Idea: Help Wanted

i wish i could get this game it looks so cute omg.

In my Death Egg plotting dem evil schemes

I know I had a blast with it so I'd definately recommend it
    Sonic's so damn fast he breaks the physics in his games.​
    Metal Sonic might know everything that you are going to do, but thats not going to help you since you don't know everything that Metal Sonic is going to do! CHEAP ISNT IT?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuronoa View Post
    SEGA should put the game on eshop when there is a 2nd printing. Games don't deserve to become rare within a few months.

Funny (and unfortunate) thing is, even Nintendo has this problem with games on their own systems. I remember I had a heck of a time trying to find Kirby Squeak Squad and Super Princess Peach for Nintendo DS, even a year or two after these games came out. The same thing happens with Fire Emblem; I probably would like it but I've never been able to find any of the FE games in stores.

Back on topic, I seriously hope this isn't true. I really wanted to get this game, and I hope to get a 3DS for either my birthday in a month or Christmas.