Thread: Sega Master System Sales Rep Case Wanted!

Default Sega Master System Sales Rep Case Wanted!

Hello all. I hope I'm posting this properly and in the right place. I've been in search of a Master System sales rep case and have had no luck finding one. I was wondering if anybody has one or knows somebody that has one.http://www7.pic-upload.de/08.05.11/eqd3ilx1vf6t.jpg

eBay is your only chance of finding one. Good luck finding one for less than a $1000, though.

Whaaaa!!??!!?? That's crazy! I might go 4 or 5 if the condition was right. I guess people would be willing to spend that since I've never even seen one on ebay. I understand they have a Nintendo one just like it. Does anybody know anything about that one? Maybe I should be on a Nintendo forum for that one. I'll keep searching ebay and the forums.

ebay, or... Since Tonka was the original distributor of the Master System in the United States.. Maybe bug them.

I think the case was only used in Germany for sales reps of Sega to try and sell the product to companies. From what I understand only employees that were doing the selling got them. Thanks for the info guys. I'm gonna have to be patient with this one I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy1408 View Post
    I think the case was only used in Germany for sales reps of Sega to try and sell the product to companies. From what I understand only employees that were doing the selling got them. Thanks for the info guys. I'm gonna have to be patient with this one I guess.
    Or you know, just don't even bother. There are things in life you can't have or aren't lucky enough to have. Just deal with it and move on.

Hey, that's not positive thinking! If you want something bad enough you will get it eventually. Its all about networking and getting to know the right people. The real question is, do I want it bad enough to spend $1000 on it at this point in my life? Not really....

Had a lucky week last week. Found one on eBay for $420 with the system/accessories. He was selling a red and a blue case for a little over $1000. 3 years later! Patience was the key I guess. I can't wait until it arrives!

Talking Master System Rep case

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy1408 View Post
    Hello all. I hope I'm posting this properly and in the right place. I've been in search of a Master System sales rep case and have had no luck finding one. I was wondering if anybody has one or knows somebody that has one.http://www7.pic-upload.de/08.05.11/eqd3ilx1vf6t.jpg

Hi,

I'm from Belgium and i have a red case complete box with phaser gun,3D glasses 2 conttrollers, joy stick and the system offcorse