Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sonic.exe

Darn it. Now I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks

Good stuff, guys.

Yeah, I heard of it. Millions of times to the point that it isn't scary at all anymore. If anything, I wonder why I was scared in the first place.

If this helps the people who would get 'nightmares' off of it, (You can skip to the part where Sonic comes in. Our hero~. 0:19)

On a real-er note, I actually was scared and sacred from 'Sonic.exe' when I was younger. I thought it was a real game, which made me rethink me getting anymore Sonic games. I then actually started to like the creepypasta a bit to be honest.

Then I didn't care for it. Later I started disliking it a bit. I started disliking its creators proclaiming that it's 'perfect creation', 'should be saved and protected' and such. I hated the white knights that was sent.

I hated how dumb, redundant, and naive the narrator was. Not to mention, it was cliche, had too much blood, and was nonsensical. I like my horror stories with taste, not simply tasteless with a lot of 'blood', decapitated animals, jump scares, deaths, and ect to make up for the lack of plot or actual story-lines. Not to mention, it started out like millions of other creepypastas do. Ended the same way as well. There wasn't a single thing original about it.
    Last edited by IvoryAlmonds; 02-28-2017 at 03:38 PM.
    Let me tell you an interesting story about me.

There once was a sandwich on the counter. I then ate it. The end.

It might be because i'm somewhat desensitized from horror-related stuff, but Sonic.EXE doesn't really faze me all that much.
    DeviantArt - YouTube - NewGrounds

Proud fan of both Mario and Sonic​.

this game is satanic

Quote Originally Posted by Sonamy4ever View Post
    Every time I keep watching the gameplay video, I keep having nightmares about it and it's hard for me to sleep at night. I watched this like a million times and I'm still scared of it
    yeah it's scary

Where can I find this game?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123