So here we go... This is the final to see which of the deconfirmed Sonic characters that the SEGA forum want the most!
As a reminder... Here is the not so fine print...
THIS IS STILL AN EXPERIMENT ALONE AND WILL NOT NECESSARILY RESULT IN ANY FUTURE GAMES OR POTENTIAL DLC FEATURING THE WINNING CHARACTERS!
Again.. Here are the rules...
1. Inviting other forums is fine, as long as it's an open invite to support any of the characters involved. If you canvas for a single character, I will find you and I will kill votes for that character at my descretion. I may even roll a dice to decide how many votes to kill. I have a 50 sided dice BTW :P
2. Chatter all you like in the thread, but be respectful of each other opinions. Someone will likely like a different character than you, this is inevitable. By all means explain why you chose a character to vote for, but if I see arguments, especially if I see a character described as 'Dead' - I reserve the right to DOCK votes.
3. You agree by entering to agree to my adjudication and decisions. If I decide someone will get docked votes or disqualified, especially if I see significant rigging, you can complain all you like, but I won't be listening.
4. The characters in this poll were decided by the previous votes. You can complain a given Sonic character isn't included, but since you all had chance to vote on the previous rounds, this is now a fact of life that will not change.
5. I may add more rules as we go as needs be. I want a nice clean poll, and if someone tries to subvert the rules, I'll add more to make it clear.
Read the above, understand them, and if you are happy to adhere to them, you are welcome to vote. If you vote, you are agreeing to abide by the rules...
If you don't wish to abide by the rules... Don't post in this thread. Take it to a new one, or somewhere else.
Right... That's the legals done. I want a nice clean fight, no punching below the belt!
Incidentally, here is the current highscore table...
1. Fang / Nack 59 (Docked 10 points for attempted rigging - would have been 69)
2. Silver 49 (Also docked 10 points for attempted rigging, would have been 59)
3. Mighty 40
4. Classic Sonic 33
5. Blaze 32
6. Rouge 25
7. Cream 14
8. Big 14
9. Jet 10
10. E102-Gamma 9
11. Espio 7
12. Osram 6
13. Tikal 5
14. Vector 5
15. Omochao 3
So sadly, Espio, Osram, Tikal, Vector and Omochao are out of the running. They're all still alive... Just not as popular!
I'll run this vote for 5 days. And then... We'll see what happens at the end :P