Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why does the Wii U Version Cost More

Default Why does the Wii U Version Cost More

the limited editions for ps3 and xbox 360 is 32.99 but the wii u version is 39.99

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...an%2Caps%2C223

thats unfair inisit it

i would like to get this for the wii u on launch but not its more expensive ps3 it is so

Senior Member Starlight Rage Zone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tajd View Post
    the limited editions for ps3 and xbox 360 is 32.99 but the wii u version is 39.99

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...an%2Caps%2C223

thats unfair inisit it

i would like to get this for the wii u on launch but not its more expensive ps3 it is so
    The price was £29.09 when they were first up. I wonder what happened to the rise in the price?

The Wii U is a new console, so they need to charge through the nose to make sure that the sales are good for the launch.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img822/7198/45zm.png
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cunning Condor View Post
    What is Courage of another steel mind of sucker?
    Quote Originally Posted by kells0n View Post
    Sturmführer Starlichen von Ragzonen, 2. SS-Panzer Division Das Reich
    The lovely Paladin (or Claymore) of the SEGA Forums

Don't worry, you'll be better off getting it on the PS3. Word is that the Wii U version is having horrible performance issues. They were probably rushed to make a Wii U version and aren't used to its crappy CPU.

SUMO Digital

Quote Originally Posted by MrFranklin View Post
    Don't worry, you'll be better off getting it on the PS3. Word is that the Wii U version is having horrible performance issues. They were probably rushed to make a Wii U version and aren't used to its crappy CPU.
    Wrong. If anything the WiiU version is now the closest to the target framerate, well discounting the PC version that is

If I had to hazard a guess on the price, it's that Amazon didn't know how much WiiU games were supposed to RRP at and now have that information.

Folk who pre-ordered early getting a bargain in other words :P

---
    S0L
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by MrFranklin View Post
    PS3... Or Xbox 360.

I don't know. I think I'm likely to be getting it on an Xbox 360. Well, we all have our own choices to make. I own both consoles, but my heart tells me that I'll most likely get it on a Xbox 360. Choices.

Quote Originally Posted by S0L View Post
    Wrong. If anything the WiiU version is now the closest to the target framerate
    The fanboys are going to have a field day with this statement.
    But its good to know.

SUMO Digital

...and of course, we're aiming to have them all at the target framerate. Remember, it's not finished. Which is why we're not getting much sleep :P

---
    S0L
    ---

If I may ask, what "is" the wii U? I didnt watch nintendo's E3 conference because I wasn't really all that interested in what they were doing. Last I heard they were shoving a lot of mario in people's faces. Though I did miss rayman .

As for the target framerate, I really appreciate and love all of the hard work you guys are putting into this game! Keep it up Sumo!!! :3 everything looks amazing so far

Quote Originally Posted by Dilan101 View Post
    If I may ask, what "is" the wii U? I didnt watch nintendo's E3 conference because I wasn't really all that interested in what they were doing. Last I heard they were shoving a lot of mario in people's faces.
    This.

It's Nintendo's Next-Gen console, coming out in November. Wii U Transformed is a day 1 launch title for it.

Default Im ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by FourCartridge View Post
    This.

It's Nintendo's Next-Gen console, coming out in November. Wii U Transformed is a day 1 launch title for it.

I didnt mean it like that ( well besides the actual console. Havent seen that before ) I mean, does it do anything new? So far all I've heard from other people is that it has improved graphics and a touchscreen controller...and thats it really.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast