Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars WARZONE (a fan-video)

Default Sonic & SEGA All-Stars WARZONE (a fan-video)

Browsing the net I came across this video.

... Man these ideas are AMAZING. This is exactly what I would want for a next Sonic & SEGA All Stars project!

Anyway, here's the vid. (Half the video is going through the roster one character at a time, with his/her main theme in the background).

The really good stuff begins at approximately 4:10.

Please SUMO, make this happen.
    http://orig07.deviantart.net/050d/f/2016/250/f/8/sonic_mania_trailer_mugshots___dlc_by_diegichigo-dagvyp1.gif

Oh gosh...I want this!

Even if it's in the 2D style seen in the video (honestly wasn't expecting them to make screenshots)

presentation was greatly put together and if anything like this happened that'd be neat
    http://soundcloud.com/mr-badger It'd be neat if anybody decided to check out Mr Badger's sound~ >:C

Or better yet my new frubetube account http://www.youtube.com/mredbadger

There's no way that exact game will ever be made.

No Segata Sanshiro=No buy
    A wise man fights to win, but he is twice a fool who has no plan for possible defeat.

No Sakura or Segata? Has too many Western influenced characters (I would like to see a true All-Stars game that isn't too heavily based on the Western side, but a mixture of Japanese with it, Warzone doesn't sound appealing as I prefer "Megamix" instead, and the idea looks too similar to Smash bros. Power Stone/Dynamite Deka style game play would be great for a All-Stars title to make it different than the others.

Also, where's Bahn dang it.
    The Website of the Dead: The #1 Unofficial Fansite ~ www.thewebsiteofthedead.com
    The Great War of Cherry Blossoms: The "Sakura Wars" English Playthough Thread ~ http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...through-Thread

Honestly the level of work on the battle scenes was nice and everything but my god does that Roster suck. Awful roster. Once again just throwing everyone popular on a list and not thinking how they could work.

Also "Smash" isn't a Genre it's called "Brawler" or "Party Fighter" , and they'd never get THAT close to Smash because they could use these I.Ps IMO in much more creative ways. Like a Power Stone style game.

Quote Originally Posted by ChilliDogz View Post
    Honestly the level of work on the battle scenes was nice and everything but my god does that Roster suck. Awful roster. Once again just throwing everyone popular on a list and not thinking how they could work.

Also "Smash" isn't a Genre it's called "Brawler" or "Party Fighter" , and they'd never get THAT close to Smash because they could use these I.Ps IMO in much more creative ways. Like a Power Stone style game.
    Other than the overblown Sonic roster (Jet? WEREHOG?) I personally didn't find anything really wrong with it. (But that must be my sort of feeling of revenge for the poor ammount of Genesis representatives in ASR:T speaking. XD)

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see something like Power Stone-style happen instead... but what can I do, this would be my obvious second choice. Still, great art and concept.
    http://orig07.deviantart.net/050d/f/2016/250/f/8/sonic_mania_trailer_mugshots___dlc_by_diegichigo-dagvyp1.gif

At least a new Sonic Fighting game should be released.
    I don't have a signature! Oh wait......

Quote Originally Posted by shihe View Post
    Other than the overblown Sonic roster (Jet? WEREHOG?) I personally didn't find anything really wrong with it. (But that must be my sort of feeling of revenge for the poor ammount of Genesis representatives in ASR:T speaking. XD)

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see something like Power Stone-style happen instead... but what can I do, this would be my obvious second choice. Still, great art and concept.
    It's not that. Like I enjoy seeing the Genesis reps they picked and what not (believe me I'm there with you , I hope they deliver on this roster with more and what not). But I mean come on let's be serious , this many characters wouldn't show up and not all of them work. How in the blue Hell does B.D Joe make sense in a fighting game? At least if they're going to pick something odd to be a playable try to get something more tangible that doesn't feel forced. Not everything works , ya know? XD. Actually this is gonna make people "double take" but the Warehog vs Altered Beast idea was downright brilliant , see now that's a creative idea.

Yeah , I mean honestly I'd probally still get it. I guess I just care too much when it comes to fighting or fighting esqe games LOL. Yeah I mean the art was honestly pretty legit.

Terrible roster. Some of those characters aren't the type who look like they could fight.

"Sega All Star Megamix Fighters" is a better name btw.

Also,
    >No Fighting Vipers
    >No Selvaria

At least Larcen was a good idea.
    Last edited by linkhatcherT; 10-23-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast