Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 168

Thread: DLC Ideas

  1. #51
    Senior Member Casshern X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,509

    Default

    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention tracks based on Ristar, Vectorman, and Fantasy Zone...

    Quote Originally Posted by Theadvisor1234 View Post
    I think it's impossible to have an opinion on anything without offending someone somewhere. If I were constantly worried about what others might think, I'd be mute.

  2. #52
    SUMO Digital
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,202

    Default

    This thread is a prime example of how hard it is to please you lot!

    I'll set you a challange. Without any policing from the SUMO or SEGA crew, if you can all agree on three characters by the 1st of December and prove there is sufficient interest of at least 1000 unique people *per* character, I will present the result to SEGA. I can't promise anything will happen as a result, but since you're starting it...

    Let's see if you can organise yourselves in the next few weeks to pull that off!

    My sole hints, first you probably need to define some rules, then agree on who will police them, and then run it fairly (no cheating) and deliver something professional and credible I'd be able to use. You are on your own for the rest

    ---
    S0L
    ---

  3. #53
    Senior Member Kori-Maru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Curien Mansion
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S0L View Post
    This thread is a prime example of how hard it is to please you lot!

    I'll set you a challange. Without any policing from the SUMO or SEGA crew, if you can all agree on three characters by the 1st of December and prove there is sufficient interest of at least 1000 unique people *per* character, I will present the result to SEGA. I can't promise anything will happen as a result, but since you're starting it...

    Let's see if you can organise yourselves in the next few weeks to pull that off!

    My sole hints, first you probably need to define some rules, then agree on who will police them, and then run it fairly (no cheating) and deliver something professional and credible I'd be able to use. You are on your own for the rest

    ---
    S0L
    ---
    Oh God... I don't think I could handle that.
    The Website of the Dead: The #1 Unofficial Fansite ~ www.thewebsiteofthedead.com
    The Great War of Cherry Blossoms: The "Sakura Wars" English Playthough Thread ~ http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...through-Thread

  4. #54
    Senior Member Casshern X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,509

    Default

    Sweet. Can't choose Ristar since he is DLC, so my three choices would be Vectorman, Opa Opa, and Sakura Shinguji.

    Quote Originally Posted by Theadvisor1234 View Post
    I think it's impossible to have an opinion on anything without offending someone somewhere. If I were constantly worried about what others might think, I'd be mute.

  5. #55
    Senior Member FreshFromFunk-O-Tron1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    PRIVATE
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S0L View Post
    This thread is a prime example of how hard it is to please you lot!

    I'll set you a challange. Without any policing from the SUMO or SEGA crew, if you can all agree on three characters by the 1st of December and prove there is sufficient interest of at least 1000 unique people *per* character, I will present the result to SEGA. I can't promise anything will happen as a result, but since you're starting it...

    Let's see if you can organise yourselves in the next few weeks to pull that off!

    My sole hints, first you probably need to define some rules, then agree on who will police them, and then run it fairly (no cheating) and deliver something professional and credible I'd be able to use. You are on your own for the rest

    ---
    S0L
    ---
    Y'know, you could've saved yourself the butthurt responses if you didn't blow all your time and effort on Danica Patrick...

    Smart-assing aside, I think the most likely to be requested for DLC include, in order of most-desired to least-desired:

    1) Alex Kidd
    2) Billy Hatcher
    3) Ryo Hazuki
    4) VectorMan
    5) ToeJam and Earl
    6) Bonanza Bros.
    7) Another Sonic Character (Who cares which?)

    Then again, this is just one man's guesstimating. And also, SEGA is just about as crazy as DLC as Nintendo is crazy with Online Gaming...

  6. #56
    Senior Member Kori-Maru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Curien Mansion
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    Could we somehow get a list for Sonic, Genesis, Saturn, and Dreamcast characters with there own poll.
    The Website of the Dead: The #1 Unofficial Fansite ~ www.thewebsiteofthedead.com
    The Great War of Cherry Blossoms: The "Sakura Wars" English Playthough Thread ~ http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...through-Thread

  7. #57
    Senior Member tikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,242

    Default

    any one want tikal as dlc if not i want silver/blaze
    Last edited by tikal; 11-14-2012 at 02:59 PM.

    Hey you, yeah you, the person who's staring at my Sig. I am a boy!

  8. #58
    Senior Member FourCartridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kori-Maru View Post
    Could we somehow get a list for Sonic, Genesis, Saturn, and Dreamcast characters with there own poll.
    We have enough Dreamcast characters, and S0L wants three, so how about we just cut that bit out? Or Sonic, but I bet a good amount of people would want one after Big was cut with no replacement...

  9. #59
    Senior Member Shadowrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Can we all agree that one of the three characters should be a Sega Saturn character?

    What I would suggest overall is to work a point system out with 1 being your most wanted and 5 being your least wanted and it can work like this.
    1. 10 points
    2. 8 points
    3. 6 points
    4. 4 points
    5. 2 points
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Tanaka
    Monokuma. I will listen to your jests later, as I smoke a cigar standing over your corpse.
    EUGamingActivist
    Currently Playing: Bravely Default, Yakuza 4, Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward.

  10. #60
    Senior Member shihe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    9,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FourCartridge View Post
    We have enough Dreamcast characters, and S0L wants three, so how about we just cut that bit out? Or Sonic, but I bet a good amount of people would want one after Big was cut with no replacement...
    This.
    Enough with the Dreamcast characters already, they represent what 75% of this game's roster already?
    http://forums.sega.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=117267&dateline=13371  96921

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •