View Poll Results: HI GUYS

Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOTTA GO FAST

271 90.94%
  • WHAT IS THIS

43 14.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 101 of 394 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3932

Thread: S0L's Challenge: The Campaign for SEGA characters to become DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo_Hazuki View Post
    ryo got over 1000 votes sofar and still going now what ?
    So fast Ryo! He got nearly 1300 votes already!
    Last edited by Arios; 11-21-2012 at 05:19 AM.

There is a new campaign for Samurai & Dragons named Sega All Stars, with also Sakura Shinguji. Maybe someone could think about problems with Red Entertainment, but this mean that if Sega of Japan want they can:

Bear in mind, people, that the SEGA people S0L is presenting this to are the executives and producers--that is, people whose top concern is money. The real question of if someone can get in or not is not relevance, but how much money they can make for the company.

In other words, the people with the biggest say in who can or can't get in are not artists, but businesspeople. They have no real vision of what SASRT is and are leaving it to Sumo.

(Unless it's someone else, in which case I'd be interested in knowing so I can make a better prediction.)

Quote Originally Posted by kevinxnelms View Post
    I think the concern here is not over "OH GOD SHE MIGHT GET IN", it's how serious Sega is going to take us if our top two picks are a guest character and a joke character from an advertising campaign.

I don't know, if I worked for Sega (or Sumo) I wouldn't take that very seriously.
    Sounds lke a difference in approach. Me, I'd like to go for the quirkiest roster possible. Make people go, "Whoa, that's weird!" I LOVED when I saw the Ice Climbers appear in Super Smash Bros. Melee and when Pyramid Head joined in for Konami Track and Field. That they wouldn't fit in is the very point of a mascot game.

Nobody complained when Phoenix Wright made the UMvC3 roster.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinxnelms View Post
    "A better chance than ToeJam & Earl"? Really? Because there wasn't that whole petition over getting them in the first game that was a big enough success to change the owner's mind about it. I guess that was just one of my crazy dreams.
    Whatever happened to that anyway? Didn't the guy who created the games say that he'll put Toejam & Earl in as DLC if the first game sell well? It did, and they're still not on here (though presumably to avoid having character pairs this time and not out of unwillingness on the rights owners.)

Also, the patch is finished! I am really impressed with how quickly it was pulled off, considering what was responsible was something in a gigabyte of code they didn't make. It's like looking for a needle in your neighbor's haystack.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzza View Post
    The only licensing rights that exist for Miku outside of Japan is for Viz Media in the U.S., which is for merchandises.
    Viz Media is a general supporter for any game company though. These guys are really cool people, and their approach to rights is to do whatever it takes, even if Viz Media loses money in the process.

How else could Shonen Jump Alpha pull off simulpublishing less than a year after it got started, let alone even existing at all? Viz deals with some of the most stubborn business heads in the world on a daily basis. They're experts.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoConkers View Post
    Wreck-It Ralph was a publicity stunt, much like Banjo last year. I'd rather have Vanellope von Schweetz than Miku, at least she has more of place on the game.
    I'd rather have both...and a Sugar Rush track! I guess I'm greedy. (I have not opposed any character's inclusion into this game.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zepaladin View Post
    ralph isnt third-anything. or if sega is publishing a ralph game, i havent heard of it
    Nope. The video game tie-in to the movie is Activision's. I don't know how the video game rights to Wreck-It Ralph works, however, as he's clearly been in games belonging to more than one company.

Quote Originally Posted by FourCartridge View Post
    Yeah, though I don't support her, that's a really bad idea.

Just be warned Miku fans that her chances of making it are almost nonexistent.
    I am certainly aware of that--but if she were to not make the cut, I'd like it to be an official word from SEGA people and not a petition suddenly canceled due to cowardice or a change of heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Journalist View Post
    Nobody cheated. France's biggest video games website just put up a news post about it.
    Whoa, is THAT why it happened in the middle of the night for America. I figured Shenmue was most successful in America, so if there's any country to turn to, it'd be the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLink View Post
    Well there's no flagman in multiplayer I've heard, so replacing the Ristar flagman with a playable version of him might be possible.

If Segata and Miku aren't possible, Ryo, Vectorman and Ristar will likely be presented.
    Ristar is there in online matches, I'll tell you that. If anything, he's not there in multiplayer to keep polygon counts manageable. There were framerate problems during development, so I'd guess this game is struggling to keep all of the visuals under control.

Ryo fans shouldn't give up, remember that if cheaters are detected many votes will be subtracted, so it's good to make sure each character we want to present has well over 1000 votes to ensure there are at least 1000 individual supporters; and ideally over 1000 people who will purchase the possible DLC!

@ZombieAladdin:
    I agree with roster quirkiness! Unfortunately I know tons of people who hate Ice Climbers and Phoenix Wright simply for existing.. Phoenix Wright was actually my favourite including to MvC3 (besides Ammy).

But yes, the more things people don't expect, the better, I think!

And yeah, the game seems to have all sorts of visual craziness going on, it's gorgeous and maybe even distractingly pretty at times!
    Last edited by SuperLink; 11-21-2012 at 05:26 AM.

well, there is plenty to support and hype helps, and why do I keep getting a 'ran over' feeling in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by MandoBardanJusik View Post
    well, there is plenty to support and hype helps, and why do I keep getting a 'ran over' feeling in this thread...
    Almost all of us agreed on no more Sonic characters.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLink View Post
    Ryo fans shouldn't give up, remember that if cheaters are detected many votes will be subtracted, so it's good to make sure each character we want to present has well over 1000 votes to ensure there are at least 1000 individual supporters; and ideally over 1000 people who will purchase the possible DLC!
    well he has over 1300 and i voted 1 time and then posted the link on shenmuedojo facebook Miiverse everywhere imaginable for shenmue fans so. hopefully they see we want him and do dlc for the wii u xbox and ps3 asap!!
    http://ryohd.tumblr.com
    also check out my Miiverse ART @: Ryo_Hazuki-san

Quote Originally Posted by FourCartridge View Post
    Almost all of us agreed on no more Sonic characters.
    umm, then you didnt read closely enough, first off I am also supporting vectorman and sktech(even making a sketch vote meter), second off I have expanded the purpose of the other peition, it is merely a token petition for this competition, however it is also a petition I will continue after this event and send to sega and sonic team showing we would like these characters back in the MAIN sonic games, look before you skip man

and you can look for yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoBardanJusik View Post
    ok, once again I bring this, also, if you guys want me to make this a bit more general(so we can send this just to sega through change.org) just tell me, or I will after the competition for the Transformed is over, and just tell me where you want me to put the links and I will try at it myself. once, again for solid transformed nominations I am still pushing sketch and vectorman, but I think a lot of us want these guys back too. a poll is one thing, a petition with 20000 votes is another(once we reach nearly 2000 I will bump up the size )
    once again heres the link http://www.change.org/petitions/sumo...-in-sonic-asrt

weve got some more votes, but we need more, the Vote meter still hasnt had another hundred votes for sketch http://media.moddb.com/images/groups...etchmeter1.jpg petition http://www.change.org/petitions/sumo...ng-transformed
    we also need several hundred for vectorman
    http://www.change.org/petitions/sumo...-transformed-2

lets forget about this whole miku delimna and work together to get the word spread even further and the characters we want in ASRT(and possibly some in general as well

Is Ryo's American fanbase that big? Just for 3,4 minutes and I saw about 70 consecutive votes for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Arios View Post
    Is Ryo's American fanbase that big? Just for 3,4 minutes and I saw about 50 consecutive votes for him.
    A French gaming site just put forward an article supporting him.

Page 101 of 394 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast