Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOTTA GO FAST

271 90.94%
  • WHAT IS THIS

43 14.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 394 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: S0L's Challenge: The Campaign for SEGA characters to become DLC.

Question: Why Welker is in the list? he received a poor amount of votes if i remember, furthermore, why Chuchus and Bonanza Bros are on the list?

ToeJam& Earl (Toejam & Earl series ĖSega Genesis):
    Personally speaking, I was disappointed that myfavourite funky aliens were not included in the first Sega All-Stars Racinggame, especially given that they were originally planned to be included.
    In hopes that these "Masters of Funk" will be givena chance to be part of the Transformed roster, I'm hoping that they'll bedriving their signature spaceship.

Vectorman (Vectorman - Sega Genesis)
    :

Whilehe isnít near the top of my favourite character list, I can certainlyunderstand the appeal for his inclusion for the game, especially in which heísa character that can transform into various vehicles, which is definitely anadded plus.

Ristar (Ristar Ė Sega Genesis):
    Iímall in favor for the more obscure characters to be added for the game, andRistar will be a perfect addition to Sega All-Stars Racing: Transformed. Forwhich character that can replace him as the flag-waver, either Blaze or Lamontthe Funkapotamus would be fine suggestions.

Quick question for you guys, anybody remember Sega Splash Golf? The Japanese exclusive Sega game with tons of Sega characters as caddies like Sonic & Sakura Shinguji? I've tried to find a way to download the beta, but they closed server down.

The Website of the Dead: The #1 Unofficial Fansite ~ www.thewebsiteofthedead.com
    The Great War of Cherry Blossoms: The "Sakura Wars" English Playthough Thread ~ http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...through-Thread

Maybe it's a longshot but I'll still support Segata Sanshiro since I think he was not just one of the best mascots Sega had, but also represents the spirit of serious gaming.

Anyway, besides voting for him, I wanted to do a quick concept sketch of how he could be used:

Drat, Neptune was 2 votes shy of making it onto this list (5 votes, versus Bonanza Brothers' 7, the characters with the lowest amount of votes who got a petition). I'm sure if I had known about this from the very first phase and got her onto the master list on the other topic, she'd have made it.

And I am familiar with that golf game. It's packed full of SEGA cameos. I didn't know about that Bonanza Bros. club until now though. Boy, they've gotten a lot more exposure now than they've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikitatsu View Post
    Ristar is the flagman, he can't be a racer... There would be two Ristars on the track.
    Unless you want them to remove the Flagman for a DLC, which won't happen.
    I mentioned on the other topic of Mario Kart 7 having Lakitu as both a character and a flagman, and Diddy Kong Racing having TT with both roles as well (you can even play as TT in Adventure Mode and bump into himself on the overworld). Of course, Lakitu is a generic, as was also mentioned. Sumo's got a different design policy though.

And yeah, I was actually expecting Omochao to be the flagman for this game before it was made public that Ristar would do it.

SMS, now that could totally work for Segata.
    The Website of the Dead: The #1 Unofficial Fansite ~ www.thewebsiteofthedead.com
    The Great War of Cherry Blossoms: The "Sakura Wars" English Playthough Thread ~ http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...through-Thread

Just wondering, what about a land form? How would Segata transition between these 3?

Quote Originally Posted by SMS Skull Leader View Post
    [img]yowza[/img]
    Holy gosh that is purrfect

I don't see how Toejam and Earl or the Bonanza Bros are sensible choices; S0L said no pairs will ever get in because of the space needed for one character alone in the vehicles. The votes will just be a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by FourCartridge View Post
    Just wondering, what about a land form? How would Segata transition between these 3?
    I haven't tought of one yet. An option would be to make him drive a white Saturn, and for the transitions he would jump and catch the killer rocket in midair while for water it would be a similar jump animation, but landing on Ecco.

Page 11 of 394 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast