View Poll Results: HI GUYS

Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOTTA GO FAST

271 90.94%
  • WHAT IS THIS

43 14.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 133 of 394 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3932

Thread: S0L's Challenge: The Campaign for SEGA characters to become DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed1992 View Post
    Seriously ?!? I cant believe poxy anime characters are winning !! Are you lot insane ?? You could have an awesome classic sega character rendered into a 3D form and yet you want ANIME CHARACTERS ?!? Ffs whats wrong with you all ! Bunch of horny school children -.-

Anyway, I would love to see and I vote for Ristar, ToeJam and Earl and Vector Man, not by judging from the results so far they will get anywhere near winning What a shame.
    Dont worry, Miku wont get in. S0L said there will be no more third party characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Tanaka
    Monokuma. I will listen to your jests later, as I smoke a cigar standing over your corpse.
    EUGamingActivist
    Currently Playing: Bravely Default, Yakuza 4, Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward.

Bayonetta has passed Ristar?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrave View Post
    Dont worry, Miku wont get in. S0L said there will be no more third party characters.
    That is completely inaccurate. This is for DLC, not the original rooster.
    Check the quotes from S0L in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by S0L View Post
    You are free to vote for any of the shortlisted people. You should respect each others opinions. Just as you don't like character y, is not a valid reason to tell someone else not to vote for character y.

Senior Member Starlight Rage Zone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agitillted View Post
    Well it's funny that I haven't even thought about sharing the poll over at national websites. But now you're mentioning it, I can think of a few places that would love to participate.

It's sad because my country, or at least how I experience it, isn't known for its broad gaming culture. Most of the dutches only play the mainstream stuff like Assassins creed, gta etc. unless it's nintendo. But yeah maybe i could play a small roll to promote this game

EDIT: Ryo Hazuki just surpassed the 2k, WHOOHOO!
    Every little helps my friend, even if just 200 vote in the entire gamer userbase, it's 200 more then usual.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img822/7198/45zm.png
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cunning Condor View Post
    What is Courage of another steel mind of sucker?
    Quote Originally Posted by kells0n View Post
    Sturmführer Starlichen von Ragzonen, 2. SS-Panzer Division Das Reich
    The lovely Paladin (or Claymore) of the SEGA Forums

well I put up the sketch turner vote poster up on the 4th generation game system fan group on moddb with links to the turner petition and this thread

though the group isnt super busy

admitedly it is focused on sketch turner, however he does need votes
    http://www.moddb.com/groups/4th-gene...-gamers/images
    Last edited by MandoBardanJusik; 11-23-2012 at 06:40 AM.

"Its only a hundred and fifty or more to see, to be a Vectorman master it's my, destinyyy."

At one signature every two hours, he'd be lucky to stand against Bayonetta with all of her advertising...
    http://forums.sega.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=117267&dateline=13371  96921

Quote Originally Posted by Uzza View Post
    That is completely inaccurate. This is for DLC, not the original rooster.
    Check the quotes from S0L in the OP.
    DLC, original roster, doesn't matter.
    The quote you posted didn't support your point at all.
    He said you are free to vote for anyone on the list. That doesn't mean everyone on the list is as likely to be greenlighted by SEGA and Miku, like it or not, is very unlikely to be greenlighted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed1992 View Post
    Seriously ?!? I cant believe poxy anime characters are winning !! Are you lot insane ?? You could have an awesome classic sega character rendered into a 3D form and yet you want ANIME CHARACTERS ?!? Ffs whats wrong with you all ! Bunch of horny school children -.-
    Please back off with that attitude.

I get the impression straight away that you know very little about Hatsune Miku. She is the mascot character for the Vocal synthesizer software with the same name, developed by Crypton Future Media and using the Vocaloid technology developed by Yamaha.
    She has nothing to do with anime besides being drawn in that style.

SEGA have done quite a lot of games with Hatsune Miku the last few years, the main ones being Hatsune Miku: Project Diva games.
    There are a lot of Miku fans that want to see her in, and their opinions are not worth less than those that vote for other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by NICKtendo DS View Post
    DLC, original roster, doesn't matter.
    The quote you posted didn't support your point at all.
    He said you are free to vote for anyone on the list. That doesn't mean everyone on the list is as likely to be greenlighted by SEGA and Miku, like it or not, is very unlikely to be greenlighted.
    The third party comment came from a few months back when confirming the last character for the original rooster, and so have nothing at all to do with this.

As I have mentioned several times now, SEGA have a license agreement with Crypton Future Media for using Hatsune Miku in games, which they have made quite a lot of.
    Additionally, they have also held several Miku concerts together with Crypton, so they are definitely not strangers.

The chance of her getting in is a lot higher than a few of you are trying to make it out to be.
    Last edited by Uzza; 11-23-2012 at 06:48 AM.

I am new to this thread and I'll gladly put forward a character from a game that changed my life. Panzer Dragoon Saga of 1998 surely deserves a say, it squeezed everything out of the Saturn. Notwithstanding the game's already acknowledging of the series with that delightful Imperial-decorated stage featuring Shelcoof, I believe wholeheartedly a playable character from such a distinctive franchise would please a lot of hardy Sega fans.

Either have Edge riding on the hover Scooter we find in Uru that has been retconned to being able to operate above water and possessing more of a genuine flight-mode.
    I would like to suggest Azel and Atolm Dragon, but I fear he may be oversized, taking into consideration how large even the Blue Dragon appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight Rage Zone View Post
    Every little helps my friend, even if just 200 vote in the entire gamer userbase, it's 200 more then usual.
    True story!

Page 133 of 394 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast