Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOTTA GO FAST

271 90.94%
  • WHAT IS THIS

43 14.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 394 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: S0L's Challenge: The Campaign for SEGA characters to become DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by TB View Post
    Gotcha. Welp, fixing that now.
    Beautiful! It's kind of a common sense rule, but best to avoid confusion... We all saw how some people struggled to follow the simple rules in the nomination thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLink View Post
    Should I share this on various sites? Do we have good ways to spread word?
    Anywhere where the word was given for the past thread, really. More choices means more votes. More people means more votes. Branching out means more people and more choices.
    Fnarf.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinxnelms View Post
    Beautiful! It's kind of a common sense rule, but best to avoid confusion... We all saw how some people struggled to follow the simple rules in the nomination thread.
    Yes yes, I'll do my best to keep an eye on that xP . Applies to everyone, actually: we're doing this together.
    Fnarf.

Just voted for all my favourite characters, I like the way you're doing this because it does not limit me to voting for merely a single or three characters, but all the ones I care for.

Now, this thread needs some 4chan, reddit and kotaku advertisement, among others ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentastic View Post
    Just voted for all my favourite characters, I like the way you're doing this because it does not limit me to voting for merely a single or three characters, but all the ones I care for.
    Yeah, I'm even throwing my support in for a few characters that I don't know much about, but know they could offer nice variety in the roster. Any support is good support!

Voted for Veccie already.

I'm holding off my vote for either Axel Stone or Blaze Fielding just to see what character gets more votes so I support the most likely one (that and I'm split between them anyway, only slightly swayed to Blaze's side because she rocks).

My other vote is torn between Alis and Ristar.. but since Ristar is already one foot in, I'm probably voting for Alis now.

EDIT:

Oh what the hell am I saying!? I can vote for ALL OF THEM! :S
    http://forums.sega.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=117267&dateline=13371  96921

Voted for a bunch of 'em, also will definitely vote for Selvaria when she gets added to the polls! I really hope this has success!

Quote Originally Posted by shihe View Post
    Oh what the hell am I saying!? I can vote for ALL OF THEM! :S
    Haha, indeed, this'll be fun to watch, I've already made my votes!

Now, we just need some great advertisement going on around! I've already started.

Is it bad that I'm gonna vote for everyone on the list? I mean I'll buy each one so my vote should count for each character.

In the event that more than three characters get 1000 votes, can we all agree that the top three are the ones presented to SEGA? In the case of Miku, if she isn't applicable the fourth place character will take her spot. (IF she isn't applicable. If she is, then by all means she can be presented to SEGA)

Page 2 of 394 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast