Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOTTA GO FAST

271 90.94%
  • WHAT IS THIS

43 14.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 394 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: S0L's Challenge: The Campaign for SEGA characters to become DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Is it bad that I'm gonna vote for everyone on the list? I mean I'll buy each one so my vote should count for each character.

In the event that more than three characters get 1000 votes, can we all agree that the top three are the ones presented to SEGA? In the case of Miku, if she isn't applicable the fourth place character will take her spot. (IF she isn't applicable. If she is, then by all means she can be presented to SEGA)
    It is fair enought that you vote for the characters you intend to buy.
    So long as your wallet is a happy wallet by the end of the day, then by all means - Fire Away! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Is it bad that I'm gonna vote for everyone on the list? I mean I'll buy each one so my vote should count for each character.

In the event that more than three characters get 1000 votes, can we all agree that the top three are the ones presented to SEGA? In the case of Miku, if she isn't applicable the fourth place character will take her spot. (IF she isn't applicable. If she is, then by all means she can be presented to SEGA)
    Eh, the more interest there is, the more profits xD . That's basically the point of DLC, I guess.

And yeah, I'll put more priority on more established SEGA licenses. But the extent on which ones will pass in the more extreme cases might vary and have to be discussed by the end of this thing. We'll have to see, but let's not wait at the last minute about it!
    Fnarf.

And so, SEGACALYPSE 2012 Begins. XD

Again, Sega and Sumo want results, they want to see if they make a profit out of this, so the more solid candidates the better!
    If it comes to the point we have to select them, then we'll discuss it among ourselves, still, I believe if this reaches such highs, which I believe is possible, then we can already label this experiment a success :P.

aw... no love for Rider from Puyo Puyo?
    Oh well, I love Arle and Amitie too. If Rider isn't added by Dec. 1st, my 3rd vote's probably gonna go to Vecrorman, or Miku.

Quote Originally Posted by Pemblem View Post
    aw... no love for Rider from Puyo Puyo?
    Oh well, I love Arle and Amitie too. If Rider isn't added by Dec. 1st, my 3rd vote's probably gonna go to Vecrorman, or Miku.
    You are able to pick more then 3 this time around (you can pick them all if you so wish! But only 1 vote per character), rejoice!

Quote Originally Posted by Saberclaws View Post
    You are able to pick more then 3 this time around (you can pick them all if you so wish! But only 1 vote per character), rejoice!
    Oh, sweet! Must've missed that detail...
    I'm probably gonna end up with like 7 votes at least :P

I voted for a few there! And I'm going to publish this on several sites, let's get this moving!

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedragon View Post
    I voted for a few there! And I'm going to publish this on several sites, let's get this moving!
    That's the spirit!

Well, I've voted. Time to work on spreading the word, I suppose.

Page 3 of 394 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast