View Poll Results: HI GUYS

Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOTTA GO FAST

271 90.94%
  • WHAT IS THIS

43 14.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 356 of 394 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3932

Thread: S0L's Challenge: The Campaign for SEGA characters to become DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by SCRAP RABBiT View Post
    Seriously. Agreed. Can we just end it now?
    Yes. Just those results now. It's up to TB now...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonictiger View Post
    Yes. Just those results now. It's up to TB now...
    TB's offline tho, Wonder if he already sent the results. Oh the suspense :P.

How did Ryo Hazuki get more votes than Segata?
    Quote Originally Posted by Palas View Post
    SA2 die-hard fans are always wrong about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by hypersonic2560 View Post
    Big is always right about everything~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cunning Condor
    Next time on The Sega Forums! Is Blaze Fertile?

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles Chaotix View Post
    How did Ryo Hazuki get more votes than Segata?
    More fans voting :P?

Votes are still going? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamerstreak View Post
    So, are all the petitions supposed to be closed? I ask because some of them are still open.
    It's already closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonictiger View Post
    Ok. Didn't see that post. Final results to send:

Winners
    Ryo Hazuki: 3379
    Hatsune Miku: 3180
    Segata Sanshiro: 2613

Runner Ups
    Vectorman: 1221
    Bayonetta: 1215
    Ristar: 1081
    ToeJam and Earl: 1015

There END.
    Really think that should be what's sent. I really like Ryo and Segata Sanshiro but if for whatever reason the higher ups decide to toss them out (like being too hard to implement or can get rights to his likeness) Then so be it. Just taking out the characters with the highest demand before even presenting them seems pretty silly.

All the characters who got at least 1000 votes obviously have enough dedicated fans to warrant inclusion (though i voted for Ryo, Ristar and Vectorman would be welcome additions too!).
    If not possible ,then the top 3 in order of votes is the fairest way to do this surely?

SUMO Digital

I look at this thread and wonder if it can go more than 4 posts without someone having an argument... :P

Bear in mind that TB and other volunteers took this on in their free time and have done an amazing job of managing this and organising it. Give them a little respect chaps rather than dictating to them what they should do!

Anyway...

When I first laid down the gauntlet, I never expected this to get as big as it has... Not only has this been an amazing response from the community, it's also attracted lots of mainstream coverage. Much more than I expected! I didn't do this - you all did this. Through the love, passion and rallying calls of the fans, this has become a much bigger event than I ever expected.

So well done! It's been incredible to watch (even the arguing!).

What will happen next then...

First...

Originally I set the 'three characters over 1000 votes' rule to help you understand how hard it is to work with restrictions. It's not simple to work with a limited number of characters - and going on the argument on what to do with the final scores - I think you may all appreciate this a little more...

However... I will take all the characters over 1000 votes. I know there has been heavy campaigning to get those characters over that hurdle so take this as recognition of that effort.

Next...

I will need to work with the team who have collated all the votes to make sure the data is all above board. For me to be able to present this, I also need to be certain it's completely valid. This will take some time, not least as it's midnight on a Saturday night right now for me :P

Once we've verified the votes, I'll create a post with what we consider the accurate and final scores are. If we see there is rampant cheating on any character - well - then that'll be interesting. Right now I'm not sure what we'll do if that is the case - let us do the verification and we'll take it from there.

Next...

Well this is where it gets interesting for me :P

I will organise and present the data to SEGA. As I've said right from the very start, I can't and won't promise anything at this stage. Adding anything to the game costs a significant amount of money for creation and testing and release.

But... we know they've been watching. I think they're also a little surprised about how big a response we've seen.

And that's it for now. I would like to thank again everyone who has been involved for making this as memorable as it has been, especially the fans who've picked up my gauntlet and absolutely run with it. Hopefully... I can use this data and we'll all see something exciting as a result!

---
    S0L
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsDontSleep View Post
    All the characters who got at least 1000 votes obviously have enough dedicated fans to warrant inclusion (though i voted for Ryo, Ristar and Vectorman would be welcome additions too!).
    If not possible ,then the top 3 in order of votes is the fairest way to do this surely?
    Yes. This arguement has ended. We know what's being sent and its this:

Winners
    Ryo Hazuki: 3379
    Hatsune Miku: 3180
    Segata Sanshiro: 2613

Runner Ups
    Vectorman: 1221
    Bayonetta: 1215
    Ristar: 1081
    ToeJam and Earl: 1015

Page 356 of 394 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366 ... LastLast