Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOTTA GO FAST

271 90.94%
  • WHAT IS THIS

43 14.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 394 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: S0L's Challenge: The Campaign for SEGA characters to become DLC.

I have already created a petition for Selvaria, its not fancy or anything just something quickly put together. Unfortunately its not going great so far. If a new one gets made then nothing lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Tanaka
    Monokuma. I will listen to your jests later, as I smoke a cigar standing over your corpse.
    EUGamingActivist
    Currently Playing: Bravely Default, Yakuza 4, Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward.

^ The more, the merrier, we need all we can muster!

Whoa look at Miku's votes soar! How did that happen? Did a Vocaloid forum find it?
    More people vote for Ryo please! ;-;

Senior Member HatsuneHillZone94's Avatar

Weelll...I've contributed. Now trying to get everyone I know to vote too!!!

Added Welkin, Selvaria and Ash. Kazuma will be coming up next.
    Fnarf.

Miku @lr3@dy h@z 0v3r 100 5upp0r73r5. O_o

The Queen's personal bunny-girl

I like idea even more. I'll spread this around to all the Sakura Wars fan sites. I'm very happy to see Sakura pulling through. It'll show Sega West some interest in the series. Who doesn't want to see a Japanese girl riding on a steam powered robot customer made by Ri Koran. Plus, NiGHTS wasn't the only best selling original title ;3 By the way to the OP, mind if we provide concepts to the change.org pages. I have one for my idea of Sakura's ride commissioned by The GaGaman. It'll be great to see other racer's concepts too.
    The Website of the Dead: The #1 Unofficial Fansite ~ www.thewebsiteofthedead.com
    The Great War of Cherry Blossoms: The "Sakura Wars" English Playthough Thread ~ http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...through-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kori-Maru View Post
    I like idea even more. I'll spread this around to all the Sakura Wars fan sites. I'm very happy to see Sakura pulling through. It'll show Sega West some interest in the series. Who doesn't want to see a Japanese girl riding on a steam powered robot customer made by Ri Koran. Plus, NiGHTS wasn't the only best selling original title ;3 By the way to the OP, mind if we provide concepts to the change.org pages. I have one for my idea of Sakura's ride commissioned by The GaGaman. It'll be great to see other racer's concepts too.
    I believe car concepts are entirely up to Sumo. It's just that thing about SEGA's policy on not wanting to use fan ideas out of the public domain or something.

Feel free to post anything you might have here, though!
    Fnarf.

Senior Member HatsuneHillZone94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kori-Maru View Post
    Yes, Kori, please do this! Get Sakura some more support! I definitely agree with the vehicle posting idea, although SUMO probably would have to come up with their own ideas, but that doesn't mean they can't get some inspiration! Kori, I'm making a concept for Sakura's vehicle in all three forms as well. PM me if you'd like to see it once it's finished.
    Last edited by HatsuneHillZone94; 11-17-2012 at 08:38 PM.

We want HAtsune Miku!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 394 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast