Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOTTA GO FAST

271 90.94%
  • WHAT IS THIS

43 14.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 67 of 394 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast

Thread: S0L's Challenge: The Campaign for SEGA characters to become DLC.

Senior Member Starlight Rage Zone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo_Hazuki View Post
    well one guaranteed character that should be in is ryo hazuki he deserves to be in and the votes show it he has about 800 already 200 away from 1000
    I wouldn't say one character has priority over another, but if he gets 1000 I certainly would add him into the 1000+ franchise if we get more then 3 characters.

My point is pretty simple...by Dec 1st, all 1000+ franchises should be submitted to S0L....debating who gets in will make a LOT of fans angry who aren't on the SEGA Forums....and if no one on here sees that...well....I wouldn't like to be on this forum when everywhere explodes with anger saying "But I voted for X character and he/she got 1000 posts!"

This is a team effort....we put everyone's franchises in who reaches the goal.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img822/7198/45zm.png
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cunning Condor View Post
    What is Courage of another steel mind of sucker?
    Quote Originally Posted by kells0n View Post
    Sturmführer Starlichen von Ragzonen, 2. SS-Panzer Division Das Reich
    The lovely Paladin (or Claymore) of the SEGA Forums

Oh and to those saying that the Sonic Characters are reused Generations Models, I've looked at them and those characters look like their bodies are too round, and the facial movements are different. Those characters couldn't have been reused

Senior Member SilverTheHedgehog's Avatar

http://www.change.org/petitions/incl...ng-transformed

I made a Silver The Hedgehog one but you guys shouldn't worry because there is no way Silver will be able to get 1000 votes in less then two weeks

Here's to Sega and Sumo!
    Feel free to add me on:
    Xbox 360 GT: A cool chicken - Wii U: SilverTH - 3DS friend code: 4425-2071-4435

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTheHedgehog View Post
    http://www.change.org/petitions/incl...ng-transformed

I made a Silver The Hedgehog one but you guys shouldn't worry because there is no way Silver will be able to get 1000 votes in less then two weeks
    Didn't you read the rules? No Sonic character wasn't it?

Senior Member SilverTheHedgehog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arios View Post
    Didn't you read the rules? No Sonic character wasn't it?
    He said franchises represented got top priority not that they weren't allowed....

Here's to Sega and Sumo!
    Feel free to add me on:
    Xbox 360 GT: A cool chicken - Wii U: SilverTH - 3DS friend code: 4425-2071-4435

Dude get over it, we got all the important Sonic Characters, the 4 originals, and the 2 rivals, and the fabled villain. I wouldn't mind silver, but he doesn't need to be here.

He said franchises represented got top priority not that they weren't allowed....
    I said that of the series selected for the petition, which are the ones unrepresented among the racers, those that have yet to show up in the SEGA All-Stars games will probably have more priority by the end.

S0L ran a poll with Sonic characters in the past, I'm sure you remember that.
    Fnarf.

We have enough Sonic characters thats were it's at, S0l already has organized a Sonic only poll for SASRT and I'm pretty sure he collected the feedback.
    Now it's time we move on to the characters who have yet to be represented, they have yet to have the chance to be in the game and those are the ones we want to bring in, not Sonic who is already well represented with a total of 7 characters.

SUMO Digital

I think you're getting an inkling of why I'm hands off - means I don't have to break up any fights :P

Just to be clear though - at the end of this I will have to check the data. If there is cheating or fake votes I will have to dock them from the totals. I need realistic data for this to be of any use convincing SEGA that there is demand for characters. If the data isn't usable... Well I won't be able to use it.

Hatsune Miku as a choice is... Interesting. You realise SEGA don't own that character? :P

I never said you couldn't petition for more Sonic characters either. So don't use my name in arguments - I'm hands off on this for a few reasons - one of which is letting you discover for yourselves how hard it is to define a shortlist of just 3 characters you can ask me to present to SEGA. I mean 3 by the way. You also have to learn to deal with hard limits...!

---
    S0L
    ---
    Last edited by S0L; 11-20-2012 at 08:35 AM.

There we have it. Hatsune isn't owned by SEGA and should be excluded from this. What's the point in wasting everyone's time petitioning for a character that isn't going to happen? I don't see Banjo Kazooie or Crash Bandicoot on the list, who are much bigger and more popular third party characters.

I suggest we wait until these characters get their 1000 votes, and then decide who will be realistic. So obviously Segata, Ryo, and Ristar who have character models already are far more likely than Vectorman or anyone else who doesn't have a model or has been deconfirmed because they don't want to or can't use.

Page 67 of 394 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast