Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Bug Discussion Thread

Default Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Bug Discussion Thread

Since nobody has made an actual discussion thread on this yet, here you can discuss the glitches and bugs you have encountered within the game so far and hpefully S0L will look at this and release updates to fix them.

List of Glitches/Bugs:

• Reala's All Star- Samba Studios. If your own land and use the all star and go through a transformation gate, you will be a car on water. You either keep falling or float, unable to move.
    • Vibration of Controller doesn´t end until next race if it was rumbling after crossing the finish line.
    • Golden Axe´s snakes mouth.
    • Collision with cars only online is wonky and can send your opponent flying (sometimes literally).
    Last edited by Sonictiger; 11-26-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Anyone got any other bugs to discuss?

If you haven´t got Bonanza Bros sticker yet, and you have all mods, try looking at World Tour. It doesn´t save when you get one, so if you didn´t play afterwards on getting one it will remain unlocked (happened to me twice).

There´s some other bugs threads, but personally, the most annoying I´ve experienced are (Xbox360):
    * Rumbling doesn´t end until next race if it was rumbling after crossing the finish line.
    * Golden Axe´s snakes mouth. Seriously.
    * Bumping into another car online (prepare to fly!)

Probably some more I can´t remember right now.

me and my mate were on race of ages and we got to the warp tunnel, but the warp didnt happen! instead we just hit an invisible wall! causing us to loose the entire gp! not fun!

OMG DIZ LINK IS AUSUM-http://www.youtube.com/user/hellofahedgehog?feature=mhee

Xbox 360

Controller sometimes vibrates endlessly after the end of a race

All

Collision with cars only online is wonky and can send your opponent flying (sometimes literally).

The game froze on me whilst loading grand prix - I had to reset my Xbox, I checked the disc and it isn't scratched. It was fine when I tried it again, hope this never happens again cos I'm enjoying this game!! ^_^
    SEGA forum and Tails Paradise member http://www.tailsparadise.com/index.php

O
    COLLECT BLUE SPHERES ^_^
    http://speedybluehog.deviantart.com/

Personally it has frozen like 3-4 times. Some of them maybe are actually ingame glitches, like pressing "Y" to see the license of somebody just at the game starts, or getting online after trying the Christmas present and having it selected.

Senior Member SilverTheHedgehog's Avatar

Panzer Dragoon Traffic Attack glitch: So this is my literally last event I need to complete to get get all the stars and wave 7's bonus and completion doesn't give me anytime. I'm on expert mode on Xbox 360. I would've finished by now if it wasn't for this.

Here's to Sega and Sumo!
    Feel free to add me on:
    Xbox 360 GT: A cool chicken - Wii U: SilverTH - 3DS friend code: 4425-2071-4435

Are you talking about the only time cars in the game that doesn´t award time? You can do it without them, keep trying and use the blue gloves as best as possible.

yeah I dont think you're meant to get time at that wave. I've completed that challenge regardless, so I would simply say, try harder!

Glitches in order of priority:

Online bumping into other cars sends you flying! needs fixing ASAP! playing online is pointless until its fixed. Losing too many points because of it.

Snake mouth on Adder's Lair. That seriously needs looking at. I cannot get a good time trial until its fixed.

Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast