Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Bug Discussion Thread

Xbox360 Downtown Drift does this. Can't drive or do
    anything
    http://imgur.com/S2msuT4

Just upgraded my Xperia Z1 to Lollipop. All games work, apart from Transformed, which only shows a black screen. You can hear the music though, and tapping does something, but you see nothing

Same bug as mentioned here, as I see junk if I play with WiFi offline: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...-Android-Phone
    Last edited by VirtuaIceMan; 04-22-2015 at 12:52 PM.

Don't know how I pulled this off, but I manage to flip myself over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjOtW29iqn8

You guy's are lucky, my connection won't let me play this game online at all! :O

Does anyone know if they plan to fix the bug of not being able to access the options menu for custom games I.e being able to turn of npcs

When the game starts up I get an error message that states: ASN_App_PcDx9_Final.exe has stopped working. The game doesn't get past this point and closes out. I was able to play 4 or 5 times before this happened. Are there any patches to fix this? Is there any way to fix it? There are others who have been having this same issue.

Hi, I am new here and I know this is an old thread but I will try anyway:
    I have played sonic sega allstars racing on ps3 now and then for som years. The other day when I played i started having problems with some kind of bug. Suddenly, while playing, my view reverses so I see everything backwards. Have not happened me before, as far as I can remember. Anyone having an idea or tip?
    Kind regards

Having Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed on Steam
    In Crono mode, most of circuits don't save my progress when I beat SUMO's ghosts.
    Online's full of cheaters (cars dash forward, infinite weapons/turbo), can't win any race.

SEGA/Steam Forums are full of other bugs report, and SEGA/SUMO don't take care! Zero support! You're leaving this game and players to themself! Shame on you!

I have this game on Nintendo 3DS and I have lost count of how many times it has completely locked up on me on Hard mode races. Many of the times they are clearly reproducible and I find it hard to believe it would get past your play testers. These are A-Bugs people! They should be ironed out before the game ships.

i own the 3ds version

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast