Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Bug Discussion Thread

Not sure if it's a bug, but sometimes when I'm doing tricks on areas that have large drops (for example, the first drop in the Shinobi stage or the drop where you transform to the boat in the HotD stage), I do the flips just fine, but I don't get the boost because I "hit" something. I know for a fact I stuck the landing and I didn't hit the celing or anything for that matter? PS3 version, by the way.

All audio turns into fireworks/static and you infinitely fall through the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by LightEffexor View Post
    Not sure if it's a bug, but sometimes when I'm doing tricks on areas that have large drops (for example, the first drop in the Shinobi stage or the drop where you transform to the boat in the HotD stage), I do the flips just fine, but I don't get the boost because I "hit" something. I know for a fact I stuck the landing and I didn't hit the celing or anything for that matter? PS3 version, by the way.
    I´ve found that sometimes, doing tricks too fast makes you fail. I think sometimes the trick doesn´t register when you press the right analog, and it doubles the second time you press it. Happened too many times on Chilly´s Castle Time Attack.

Xbox 360 sometimes freezing after an online race. Happens after the "waiting for players" screen.

Playing on the Xbox 360.

When playing Shibuya Downtown as NiGHTS or Reala;
    -there are those two ramp jumps right before the sharp downhill turn that leads to the next lap. When going over the first ramp, I seem to get stuck on the spot in mid-air for a slight second while something trys to turn my car the wrong way, before returning it to facing the correct way.
    - (more so as Reala) At the end of the uphill road at the start of the lap (and before taking either the tunnel or the two ramps upwards), I seem to 'crash' with the curb, and it trys to send me in the opposite direction that I was heading.

Banned

(Please note: I am playing the PS3 version, I'm not sure if these same glitches occur on other versions)

• When driving through the laser grids in Race of AGES, the electrocution animation plays, but the zap sound does not play, nor does any voice clips (for example, in the House of the Dead track, being electrocuted when playing as Beat will have him respond with, "Aaah!").
    • In online matches, bumping into other racers will knock you back.
    • One time when I chose a GP race to play, it was stuck at the loading screen for almost a minute.

These are all for the Xbox 360 version,

While online, if you touch/bump another car, you are sent flying backwards/sideways, people are exploiting this by driving the wrong way/waiting near narrow parts of the track and driving into people.
    Finishing first in an online race sometimes makes you come in last, and lose 100+ points.
    Online ranking getting reset to 1000 for no reason.
    Sometimes your car comes to a full stop/flys up into the air for no reason (invisible walls)
    Transforming gates that sometimes don't transform your boat back into a car.
    Sometimes when you start a World Tour event, your car does not spawn, and you can't drive anywere.
    When finishing a online race, sometimes lap 3 does not count, and you get a DNF, even though you crossed the finish line.
    Snake mouth part on Adder's Lair is glitched and most characters come to a full stop and crash.
    When playing a private race with at least two people, if one player leaves, the other players Xbox may freeze up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattbrit_Force View Post
    Snake mouth part on Adder's Lair is glitched and most characters come to a full stop and crash.
    Bad track design doesn't count as a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Groudon199 View Post
    Bad track design doesn't count as a glitch.
    True, but it's still not intended and worth addressing.

I have fallen through the map on the Golden Axe and NiGHTS tracks a few times. I had to go the wrong way to get put back on the course.

You are on fire.

If you beat the Sunshine Tour Mirror Expert Time Ghost while using Sonic with the standard mod, you'll get the Yokozuna trophy/sticker, even if you didn't beat all the other ghosts. I read about this on Gamefaqs, did it myself not 10 minutes, and it's true. Dunno if it's a PS3 exclusive gligch, however.

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast