Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Bug Discussion Thread

Doesn't matter which character, mod, or console.

I've got the PS3 version.
    I was in the world tour playing as Sonic -and as the countdown started Sonic was NOT there. Just empty space. The countdown finished and the race started and even holding onto accelerate nothing happened. No movement at all. It was really weird.

Senior Member SilverTheHedgehog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by honeyb View Post
    I've got the PS3 version.
    I was in the world tour playing as Sonic -and as the countdown started Sonic was NOT there. Just empty space. The countdown finished and the race started and even holding onto accelerate nothing happened. No movement at all. It was really weird.
    That happened with me on Traffic Rush. After retrying so many times, Amy didn't load. So I restarted and it worked

Here's to Sega and Sumo!
    Feel free to add me on:
    Xbox 360 GT: A cool chicken - Wii U: SilverTH - 3DS friend code: 4425-2071-4435

Banned

Last night, I was playing on the Burning Rangers track, online. I was Ulala, and the other player was Wreck-It Ralph. In the one water area where you have to go over the ramp, I tried going over it, but for some reason, I ran into it instead, and it knocked me back. As I turned back around to try going over the ramp again, Ralph got in front of me, and then after I jumped the ramp this time, it showed the game logo a few seconds later, indicating that I died. The player who was using Ralph seemed to have died too, since I saw him flickering.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTheHedgehog View Post
    Panzer Dragoon Traffic Attack glitch: So this is my literally last event I need to complete to get get all the stars and wave 7's bonus and completion doesn't give me anytime. I'm on expert mode on Xbox 360. I would've finished by now if it wasn't for this.
    I've exactly the same glitch as you. I'm glad i'm not alone.

Banned

I was trying to get some more stars in World Tour today, and every time I finished or failed a mission, the character's voice sounded like he/she was talking through a filter. What I mean by this is that, it didn't sound clear like it normally does. It sounds like they were speaking through a filter or a metal pipe. (I can't really describe it, sorry.) Funny, because it's never done this to me before.

To ThatGuyWithTheGoggles above me...do you think you could record this at some point? I'd like to hear this for myself so I can analyse the problem. I have tuned ears so I can tell if something's off (not that this is actually a good thing all the time. Disclaimer: I'm trying not to brag with this statement).

Either way, that is quite weird...were the characters travelling through tunnels by any chance?
    Edit: Just re-read the context of where this happens. I'm still curious as to where the characters are positioned at the time that this happens...

Single Race;
    Dragon Canyon;
    Expert difficulty;
    Sonic; Balanced
    When crossing the finishing line as first, with activated Allstar I get pulled back to 10th place and have to redrive the last round, while my vehicle doesn't transform propperly. If it happens after the first round and my car is supposed to transform into a boat it will refuse to do so and I'll get stuck in the water. If it happens after the second round my car will refuse to transform into a plane, and I'll get to repeat the boat section.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TouyaShiro View Post
    To ThatGuyWithTheGoggles above me...do you think you could record this at some point? I'd like to hear this for myself so I can analyse the problem. I have tuned ears so I can tell if something's off (not that this is actually a good thing all the time. Disclaimer: I'm trying not to brag with this statement).

Either way, that is quite weird...were the characters travelling through tunnels by any chance?
    Edit: Just re-read the context of where this happens. I'm still curious as to where the characters are positioned at the time that this happens...
    No, they weren't in any tunnels. These were on the results screen of each mission I played, it happened to the lines they say when they win or lose a mission. It had no effect on the lines heard during gameplay. I'll have to record it sometime to show it to you. I probably can't do it today though, since I'm feeling really sick. Like, the vomiting kind of sick.

Well, I was playing back on Transformed.. Then in the Burning Rangers track in World Tour as Joe Musashi, and I kept restarting when I lost most of the time. At one point, Joe M. Vehicle was his boat form... ON LAND in the starting line! I was surprise to see that randomly in the track. Maybe that was a glitch of sorts...
    Last edited by Sparkster24; 12-04-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast